Birdie
Name of player:Birdie

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:19445832

Time in GMT:15:11

Server:V2d

Summary: Basically Birdie was being somewhat aggressive in pms, I'm only posting this as an request because I couldn't get in reach with Ruxandra, so she told me to post it instead.

Evidence: [Image: C26AF6EB500F94771ED8652D3D4834C8938139C2]

He might've been annoyed, but there's too many people getting away with such rudeness just because noone's looking at that moment. I don't know what's the proper punishment, but there's not really anywhere else this fits.
[Image: 001.png]
I'll comment on this. You PM'd me saying "Looking for your car?" while it had been stolen. I assumed that you stole it because you being a member of the underground Corleones. I said you could suck it and that I would find you and kill you. That's all In-Character talking what is being displayed there.
*facepalm*
I second Birdie completely, if his story is correct.
He shouldnt be banned for this at all, It was his character talking, not him.
Birdies a pretty cool guy OOC.
This isn't supposed to be a proper ban request, it's just that there was something wrong with steam, so Ruxandra told me to post a thread instead.
I don't know if this is deserving a ban or punishment or whatnot, that's why I'm leaving it up to the staff to decide.
(07-03-2012, 06:30 PM)wumblr Wrote: *facepalm*
I second Birdie completely, if his story is correct.
He shouldnt be banned for this at all, It was his character talking, not him.
Birdies a pretty cool guy OOC.
I don't see what you have to do with this.
[Image: 001.png]
(07-03-2012, 05:05 PM)Birdie Wrote: I'll comment on this. You PM'd me saying "Looking for your car?" while it had been stolen. I assumed that you stole it because you being a member of the underground Corleones. I said you could suck it and that I would find you and kill you. That's all In-Character talking what is being displayed there.

Actually its metagaming if you look at player list to know someones job

Just sayin'
(07-04-2012, 05:36 PM)Bluerider Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 05:05 PM)Birdie Wrote: I'll comment on this. You PM'd me saying "Looking for your car?" while it had been stolen. I assumed that you stole it because you being a member of the underground Corleones. I said you could suck it and that I would find you and kill you. That's all In-Character talking what is being displayed there.

Actually its metagaming if you look at player list to know someones job

Just sayin'

He had this strange Italian accent when he PM'd me.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator