Carnival event This coming Wednesday on July 5th 2012 around 5:30 PM
This coming Wednesday on July 5th 2012 around 5:30 PM on V2d we will be having a Carnival event. All rides and games are allowed as long as they follow the simple rules.

They CANNOT kill people or harm them in any way.
Any games or contest that will be held must Not be rigged. Thats considered scamming and will not be tolerated.
Everyone is allowed in this event but keep your AK-47's at home, this is a non aggressive RP event and I don't want it being killed with people who cant play nice.

I would like to note that I have a group of people who already have rides set for this Wednesday and the rides do take up some space so pleas note that space is limited.

I do need a few people to decorate the carnival area. If you are willing to help pleas PM me in game or message me on the web-page thanks.

There will be prizes and food/ cool tokens to win at this carnival event. [ note this depends on the people who give them away]

if you would like to join us for this very fun event then pleas do ! We can use all the rides/ games that we can bring to this carnival. We do have many already but feel free to join us.

This event will be hosted Wednesday on July 5th 2012 around 5:30 PM on V2d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBnEpxWsi...tube_gdata
The following 2 users Like courage's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Flux
I hate you for being able to build stuff like this.
Will definitely attend!
At that exact time and exact date is the one time I can't attend!

Oh well.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
sounds fun ;D my gmod is is messed up atm so not sure if i can make it :O
I'll be there Cheese
I would like to help decorating the Carnival!! If I can make it into the v2d server without it being full Tounge
5:30pm, Where do you live so i can make sure i don't miss it because of time zones.
Seems interesting. I can probably make it that time,so expect me there! Cheese

I've also seen that ride when entering the server before Tounge
Im sorry to say everyone that This event will Not be going to play.

because OF recent banns -perm- by many players this event is no longer going to be hosted. on that note i would like to let everyone know i am sorry for this.

i WILL be leaving fearless for a long time. i hope you all understand that things are getting a little to much for me to handle. admins are banning everyone for the smallest things. it should be changed to semi-serious to serious RP because how intense things are getting for simple reasons.

Peace out Fearless community !
The following 1 user Likes courage's post:
  • komahanaru