unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] SWAGxLAGxLololMan

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 11906

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Killjoy

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) Bough

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) me , admin , another guy that i am do not remember his name

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) 1 . i didnt done superagressive RP i took the gun after he started to annoy me (bad english sorry)

2 . i wasnt Randomly shooting i was shooting him cause ...he broke fearRP and crowbar'd me...

3 . i acctully called to Killjoy to tell him that he broke ...FearRP... and i lost my gun !

and the thing that happend is the oppisite
Killjoy i have posted a PM to you to show to the ...Full story... of what was
i have been raided about 10 times so thats why i had 10 deaths and 5 kills cause the people that raided me acctully raided me for nothing
i had no contra i had no weed i had nothing just me they and my own gun for self defance
then after that he came and start to knock at my door about 10 times so i took my gun out locked my door when i am outside
and i pointed at him with my gun he sayed WHOA !
and took his crowbar and i died of it

all these ... means that i marked it!
If what you're saying is true, then indeed he broke FearRP, however you still had no reason to start threatening him with a gun. I do remember you saying something about a video, did you record that incident and can you upload it somewhere?
I have a video that i getting raided not about that video
I have a ban request it will be posted an ban request not here
It was when i got banned but i still had reason to open fire

(07-03-2012, 07:00 AM)Killjoy Wrote: If what you're saying is true, then indeed he broke FearRP, however you still had no reason to start threatening him with a gun. I do remember you saying something about a video, did you record that incident and can you upload it somewhere?

no i have no video :"(
Answer ??
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension has been reduced to 1 week, new expiration date is the 9th of July.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator