Safe Server Restarts
(07-02-2012, 06:03 PM)Jeremy Wrote: The server doesn't "know" that it's just crashed. It crashes, and anything that happened within the last minute is not saved; and even even if we could get such a system created, it would most likely be exploited to help players earn money quickly.
I haven't had a glace at any Garry's Mod related code, but I am still pretty confident that I can easily make a crash and exploit proof recovery system. If you are knowledgeable about coding and would like to know how I'd go about doing that, PM me. I will not get into it here. Temar, who is familiar with Garry's Mod, should have a lot less trouble pulling it off.

(07-02-2012, 07:41 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: - Support, I have earned about 30 000 just by RPing and doing my job (And I have 50 Hours on the server)
I'm guessing....
another "I don't use contraband so no support." post?
Read the note in the OP that is made bold.
I use conta every now and then (when I have no friend to play with or something like that), but you spawned it the contra, which means that you accept the Terms and consequences that come with contra if they are to come (Crash, Raid, etc...).
+support
for everything
(07-03-2012, 12:12 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: I use conta every now and then (when I have no friend to play with or something like that), but you spawned it the contra, which means that you accept the Terms and consequences that come with contra if they are to come (Crash, Raid, etc...).

I have now revised and made it big, bold and blue so it won't escape your eyes.
Exclamation 
I have now made this into superbig and silly unnecessary post
This will be impossible to code as crashes and hangups can happen at any time, unlike Restarts. If you want all your stuff back then 1 or 2 Admins have to constantly check the "Admin" Console everytime after a crash. Do you think being a Admin is a easy job, it isn't (believe me, I know).

If you want to earn good money/have a lot of money, stop doing the following things:
  • Contrafarming
  • Drugfarming
  • Stop buying Weapons
  • Stop buying Kevlar

Things that will give you money in your hand the second you do it:
  • RP/Doing that job you are designated to.
  • Selling goods (Don't care what goods).
  • Donating

When you join a Fearless server, you accept all the: Consequences, Terms and Rules that come with it. This might be:
  • Crashes
  • Theft/losses
  • Addiction
  • Rule breakers
  • Getting banned/blacklisted

Try to look from the coders view to (Temar and Soul): Do you think this is a easy job to code. I don't code, but I damn right know that this is not easy to code.

And you guys don't dare using the "We got a badass here" Meme. Because you my good sir is making me mad Skeptical If you are on FL just to do aggressive Roleplay then be my guest. But your Reputation will not be as good among the server population.
The following 2 users Like Catkillerfive's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Nevy
And if we made spawning props donator-only (or otherwise limited), we wouldn't have this problem in the first place...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(07-03-2012, 09:01 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: And you guys don't dare using the "We got a badass here" Meme. Because you my good sir is making me mad Skeptical If you are on FL just to do aggressive Roleplay then be my guest. But your Reputation will not be as good among the server population.
Okey, shut the fuck up.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Int64
+ Support on Kevlar, because you can't take it off. - Support on everything else. You should be contributing to RP instead of Contrawhoring, and expecting to be refunded for being of no support to RP and being aggressive, as in you sitting there, gun fully loaded with 500 rounds of ammo, aiming at the door, while you watch your camera outside a probable doomfort.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Nevy
I HATE EVERYTHING.

No, but seriously. Shut up about you hating Contrawhores, if the admins didn't want it, it wouldn't be in the game, so STFU. Just because YOU don't like it, they should still be able to get refunded for the money they spent on it, it's only fair if it's a restart. +support if possible.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(07-03-2012, 11:10 AM)[FL:RP] SWAGxLAGGERxLolololMan Wrote: +support
Kalevars , seeds/pots , contra , ammo must be refunded if there was a crash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuy...ata_player

(07-03-2012, 10:40 PM)Midget Wrote:
(07-03-2012, 09:01 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: And you guys don't dare using the "We got a badass here" Meme. Because you my good sir is making me mad Skeptical If you are on FL just to do aggressive Roleplay then be my guest. But your Reputation will not be as good among the server population.
Okey, shut the *** up.

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png]
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington