Hate speech Clarification
(07-02-2012, 09:37 AM)Earl Wrote:
(07-02-2012, 09:32 AM)newbie saibot Wrote: -snip-

You were on the server at the time claiming how everyone else was inferior to you. Also, all you did was exchange insults. You being the high and might prince that you are should of stopped with the arguments. You posted the ban request on her straightly out of hatred, which I find rather shady and low. You are just another minge passing through this community, and you will soon perish. I have no more to say to you. Just look back at your actions, I shouldn't have to explain them to you.
Nicely put.
3 things to finish you:
1. You say i claim to be superior to everyone, when i didn't, show me proof. You're going to say how i said Basse's mind is inferior. That doesn't mean I'm saying I'm superior. End of that
2. I didn't make this post out of hatred, I did it because she is the rudest person I've met on the server and I've only been here for a week.
3. You say I'm a minge and that I'll "perish" <-that was adorable.
I'm not a minge, I'm just a simple 21 yearold trying to have fun in a great RP server but people like Campress make it hard. And little defenders like you just get in the way..I honestly don't know why I'm wasting time replying to you, you must be a master troll because you actually got me.

My actions? Retaliation, her bullying has gone to far, and I took action today! And from the looks of it, a lot of people are surprised!
[Image: UXN4N.jpg]

You wanted proof, there you go.

Take note that Basse spelled your name right, and you didnt know it.

Your IQ must be single digits to not know how to spell your online persona.

You also lied, and said that you didn't call his mind inferior.
The following 3 users Like earl's post:
  • Moisty, Slick Rick, Basse
(07-02-2012, 10:03 AM)Earl Wrote: [Image: UXN4N.jpg]

You wanted proof, there you go.

Take note that Basse spelled your name right, and you didnt know it.

Your IQ must be single digits to not know how to spell your online persona.

You also lied, and said that you didn't call his mind inferior.
Let me start by quoting you on how i "lied" about calling his mind inferior. Never once did i say I didn't call his mind inferior. I said
" You're going to say how i said Basse's mind is inferior. That doesn't mean I am saying I'm superior" I think i admitted to saying his mind is inferior there, didn't I? but i explained how I didn't claim to be superior to everyone, like you said I did. "claiming how everyone else was inferior to you."

And to him spelling my name correctly, I saw an l next to in game, "Noobsailbot". Simple mistake, we humans tend to read things incorrectly. Like you read what i said incorrectly about the whole "mind inferior blah blah blah" thing!

And if you must know, sir. My IQ is "Above" Average. A fancy title yes, I carry it with pride and honor!
i know how to fix this. don't be buttholes :3 ? problem solved
The following 1 user Likes danishmaifa's post:
  • Int64
I agree with danish, I want to end this pointless argument here. I'm here to make friends, not make enemies. I would appreciate it if you drop this here and we be friends, or just don't talk me at all and share no quarrel.

Same to basse, I owe an apology to you, if you're willing to accept. If not, the apology still stands. Good night ya'll!
The following 2 users Like Noob saibot's post:
  • danishmaifa, danishmaifa
i still think its funny how you need someone to Clarify to you what hate is. if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. really that simple!
(07-02-2012, 10:25 AM)danishmaifa Wrote: i know how to fix this. don't be buttholes :3 ? problem solved

Fix for most social problems.
(07-02-2012, 10:51 AM)Int64 Wrote:
(07-02-2012, 10:25 AM)danishmaifa Wrote: i know how to fix this. don't be buttholes :3 ? problem solved

Fix for most social problems.

i know right Cheese
Hey NoobSaibot face that fact that you have lost so this thread can be peaceful again.
The following 4 users Like The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Nevy, Campress, Slick Rick, earl