ban requestx2 Basse + campress
Name of player: Campress + Basse

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43702594 + STEAM_0:1:4088399

Time in GMT: unknown

Server: V2d

Summary: Well. Lets start with Campress. Ever since i started playing this server earlier this month. She was one of the first players i encountered. And when i encountered her, she was with a group of friends and they held me hostage! The fact that it was BARELY my first 20 minutes in the server, i had no idea what was going on and had no sound. So i ended up getting killed for a reason i don't know, probably wasn't listening to their orders. After that point every time i attempt to engage with conversation or any sort of RP relation with campress, I would get a simple "Fuck off"
This really bothered me knowing that I was new, and was trying to make friends. It really made me question the other players in the server, so I tried to stay away from her! But sadly as time went by I kept being bullied by campress and her rude ways, I honestly don't know why shes so mean. Every time she joins, i said "Hi campress!" Trying to be nice, but again! "Fuck off saibot" So I just want to post this, hoping to put an end to this oppression because this is clearly violating rule #3 Fear RP. Below i have a screen shot of her and her friend Basse, both trying to tease me pretending they're PMing eachother about me.

Lets talk about Basse now. I barely met basse earlier today and we were Corleones. He was simply the don, and I was a member, some events occurred where he told me that if I do what I did again, he would demote me, so i stopped! Then he ordered us to make some contra in our base so i did. Now, i really didn't know anybody so i decided to make a little base type protection for my contra so no one would take it without my knowledge, and he confronted me about a rule "Only 2 keypads in a base" And he said "Do it again, and I'll demote you!" So I finally came to a conclusion saying "Alright, this guy obviously takes RP very seriously, so I'm going to change my job as an SS and just guard the president" A very peaceful and easy job! Stuff happened..stuff happened..corleones got banned...corleones raided nexus...we fought them off... And the argument starts! In the middle of the argument the server crashes and I decide to add him and talk to him. Servers back up, I join, then he joins later on. First thing he says "Saibot why did you try to add me" I said "To be friend you" I was about to say after the ooc timer "We started off pretty bad, i wanna straighten things out with you" but before i can he says "Well after you were being a total bitch, im gonna say no" or something like that. HE did say "total bitch" though, thats 100% Again, breaking rule #3.

I think this is a little to long of a summary..So I'm going to end it here! Campress joins the server, i greeted her, she said "fuck off" again. And it leads to this
Evidence:: http://steamcommunity.com/id/EcoEco/scre...3625204013

Very rude, and insulting.
I read the conversation above and you insulted him too, however they used the hate word "retard". Ban request approved on Campress.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.