Protest rp??
Thumbs Down 
Code:
Your name: (Steam friends name)NightShade

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)11850

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)killjoy

Server: (From which of our servers have you been banned? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)out of server

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) duck and lemon

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) me and lemon were protesting for overly priced gutair lessons. So we were throwing bottles. The bottles were broken before the next one was throw so no lag. I've seen a lot of people throw bottles and ibalso have done in the past and didn't have this problem. A simple rp turned to shit. As I will not do this again for it ends in bans. Also is there a posibilty that the ban about the son could be removed for I didn't do it and it was lifted?? Thank you
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15807

Quote:You were banned for spamming glass bottles on 28th of June along with two other players. Logs show that you were asked and warned not to do so by other players in OOC multiple times.

However, unlike the player in question at the mentioned unban request, you spammed props like mad. And by mad, I mean the logs for you were a mile long.

I will shorten it by a few days, but that's the best you'll get, as this kind of prop spam makes the server unstable.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator