Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: Lemon (And nightshade)

Your ban ID: 11851 (And 11850)
(I do know that I'm not "allowed" to post an Unban Request because my ban is 24 hours but I was banned for an unjust reason. We where RP'ing and where banned for something we did in the RP. It was a protest RP.)

I am doing this Unban request for Nightshade as well seeing as he is unable to get on the website for the time being. If I'm not allowed to do this (I seen nothing in the rules stating I can't.) then he will make his own Unban Request later.
Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Server: v2d

Involved: Nightshade and Donut (?)

Why we should unban you: I was banned for "Spamming breakable props". Donut had a chair and guitar playing music. I asked him for lessons and he said "Ok, 10k.". (Or something along those lines.) I said that was to much and he said "Fine, go away". I said no, I will protest your prices! Me and my friend where playing together (Nightshade who also got banned for "Massive breakable prop spam".) We stood next to a trash can and spawned the bottles. (Acting like we found them.) We spawned one, threw it, spawned another, ect.. Killjoy had no idea we where RP'ing as he wasn't in the server at the time. I do understand why he banned us because I've been admin on servers and have done the same thing. He had no idea what we where doing it for though.

You can ban someone for prop spam because they are using only 1 prop to build a base with. You just have no idea what they are doing. I feel I have been wrongfully banned.

Donut said he was recording us, so if he is willing to post the video, (If he still has it) it will re-enforce my story.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
Your suspension expires in 18 hours, thus it's not subject for an appeal matter.

You were banned for spamming glass bottles on 28th of June along with two other players. Logs show that you were asked and warned not to do so by other players in OOC multiple times.