Nikitjee - Ban request
Name of player: Nikitjee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37351103

Time in GMT: 3:53 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: I'd just spawned as citizen after joining the game, as soon as I took a step I saw someone get shot just outside Nexus. I decided to investigate further and found out that someone had propclimbed on top of the clothes store and was RDMing everyone with some sort of sniper. I was then killed twice my self after trying to approach the player (I was trying to catch his name to put in the ban request). After that he continued to jump off the roof, and drive away in a black Golf MK II.

Evidence: I've just realised that my FRAPS started recording after it had all happened. I'm guessing this will probably be denied now but It's still worth a shot. A few people were killed as well, and I will tell them to post any proof or statement here.
Waiting one day to evidence to be posted.
Oh, i think you got the wrong person. Admins can check the logs.

I got 0 kills. So i think you're miss.
Well if anyone has evidence of who did it, I need it because they need to be banned. I also basically know it was you Nikitjee as I saw you kill 2 people, jump off the roof and drive away? Also after that you started minging as a police officer and shooting the President + other officers. Also your ban record isn't too short either so It's pretty understandable it would be you to do this.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator