False Information/RDM with Door.
Your name: DawnBreaker - STEAM_0:0:52654481

Your ban ID: 11732

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: V2D

Involved: Temar, Myself, Police Officers and Grimesdude

Why we should unban you: I don't believe the ban is appropriate at all as it is based on nothing but annoyance.
I gave up first a propkiller, that killed 2 officers with slamming a car over the road. The police men took action, not me.
The RDM with the door was accidental, as I closed it to pass by and the guy was ovbiously tazered.

I was just having a laugh, and if the ban is to stick, I would like to be referred to which rule I am supposed to have broken.

I apologies for the accidental kill with the door, and hope you will reconsider quickly

My apologies for the inconvenience and hopefully I can get back. I was hoping to set up a RP event later on, based on V for Vandetta with few friends :p

Would it be a possibility to consider a blacklist from forexample Security Guard/Government ?
I just want to be able to RP =D
It's true, we were gonna make a RP, me, Discord, Flux and DawnBreaker but as soon he got in, he got kicked by console: Reason at fearlessrp.net
I know nothing about what happened, but I can confirm he were going on v33x with us to make a RP.
i have reviewed logs
the rebel in question for the 2 kills as your reported too police is name tB.YCN (STEAM_0:0:35397891)
logs show him spawning a prop twice (models/props_c17/oildrum001.mdl)
however i see no deaths that could be related (killed by vehicle or world or cdm)
the score board showed 0 kills
also noticed he had spawned recently and after the spawning of those props
and not to mention this is an admin matter so, so there is 2 rules i can point at for that part (NLR, Backseat Admin)
I simply reported the action, of the killing.
Their action I do not believe would be my resposibility :/

I hope that I can be left of with a less severe punishment such as a blacklist, or a warning. I really have looked forward to this weekend of RPing with my friends at this Lan.
I might have been mistaken by the rebel, but I did infact just run over to the police and tell them about the incident.

Thanks for you time Temar
We've been planning this event for over a week now would be a pleasure to have him back.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Approved - Ban shortened too now
Next time call admins for prop killers