Grimesdude, [FL:RP] Pilots
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?): Grimesdude, [FL:RP] Pilots

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?): STEAM_0:0:25415126, STEAM_0:1:28400917

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 8.00 8.10

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)v2d

Summary: (What happened?) Pilot was shooting me and when I tazed failure when I try cuffed him, when he wake start running, Breaking Fear RP and he's friend Grimesdude come to help RDM'ing me with crowbar and breaking NLR

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get): http://youtu.be/XfdfVPxX6q8
He actually shot at you in a past life, in which I'll post screenshots showing you breaking nlr multiple times.

Also, if you were arresting my friend, it's not against the rules to stop you.
Clan Needed Tounge
im not in the br but I would like to say that you broke nlr multiple times and in the video you were attempting to arrest pilots for something you never saw during your current life. you were also pulling a solo random raid on the flea market at the time and would return right after death.
I didn't break NLR any momement, when past it in flea market all cops go and nothing break NLR, you talking so much after don't lying, and yes your helping your friend but if you kill me with crowbar and your friend running to avoid arrest... You saying I break NLR that its lye man you and your friend breaking NLR twice times, backin to flea market when die but I dont put BR for this, I put for Fear RP, RDMing with crowbar = Fail RP, and your friend was Rebel and you Citizen, Blackdog see little when that history in flear market currenting succes
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I am sorry Aketetoko, your grammar is terrible.
I was most importantly trying to get away from your random taze.
Pilot should've stop when he got gun pointed at him, Also gamesdude is his friend and helping get out of the trouble thats ok to me, Not really RPish way to get out of the situation but fair enough.Users not involved in BR warned for posting in courtsection without sufficient rights.
-Denied