What Happened?
Your name: Remnants3
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29151231.
Banning Admin: - No idea. Fallen I think - I believe I saw him around so its my guess.
Ban Length: - No Idea, It was never specified, which annoy's me the most.
Reason for the ban: No idea. Opinion's on why below.
Why we should unban you:

OK I have no idea how or Why this happened exactly? This maybe pointless and may be unbanned by now but still.
At the time of ban;

- I was with the mayor.
- I was in the store room in which I filled with contraband from the mayors permission as many have done so before me.
- I start hearing NIGHTHAWK speaking on the mic, Which I believe is a glitch in which everyone can hear them, so I go to the third floor to check for him.
- I come back up and see 5 people going up, few rebels, BMD and Security guard I think. I run past them as they stall and wait in the hallway, I get to my contra, take the cash and then get ready for them.

- Those 5 people started to raid, they crack the keypad and I open fire with my AK in lagg spikes off the server and lagg spikes of shooting so I don't really see what happens.
- In less than a second of shooting I am Kicked and Banned.

1) Maybe if 5 people are killed in succession under a certain time limit it auto kicks and banns? - In which case I would like a refund of contra and my ak+ammo if possible??? =D I will love you forever! xD
2) Or maybe I was banned for saying "OMG NIGHTHAWK SHUTUP! in //ooc in caps? but that was too earlier to be the reason I think.
3) Then are no ban requests but maybe an admin did a late ban of something I did?

Anyway I'm going back on the server to see if ban time is over, If not then I'm awaiting response.
**** Ban time is rather long. Over 20 minutes now... **** <--- major ban then.

Faithfully
James.
Admins are swinging the banhammer man :/
(12-29-2010, 09:34 PM)skeligandrew Wrote: Admins are swinging the banhammer man :/

Yeh I saw alot of people get banned, But what annoy's me is I never see how long :/ If it was 5 minutes I would bother with all this xD
Yeah I got banned for NRL
it was my first offence and I didnt even break NRL :/
(12-29-2010, 09:48 PM)skeligandrew Wrote: Yeah I got banned for NRL
it was my first offence and I didnt even break NRL :/

And now you'll get a warning for posting in a section where you don't have shit to say.
-Signature removed-
Soul banned you for 2 hours for spamming caps in OOC.

I've WARNED you about that like 100 times today. You're lucky it wasnt longer.

CLOSED.