I'm sorry :(
Your name: ๖ßßѦ [F4E]

Your ban ID: 11155

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Server: Both I think

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Hello, I got recently banned from FL for using hacks. But now I'd like you guys to see my side of the story.
So, I used to play on FL as a Duty, but when it became more innactive I stopped playing on FL and I started playing on my friend's naval server
What happened was, I did use the hack on the naval server that is the true. But then another friend invited me into play World of Warcraft, and I stopped
playing gmod at all. But last week or so, my friends told me Duty was going to kick back into activity, so I joined the FL server. But I had forgotten to remove
that folder, as soon as I got in I was notified and 2 admins told me to remove it and I did it Instantly. But the next day I was banned permanently...
I'm really really sorry and this is all my fault. But I really didn't try to use it on FL or anything I just had it there and it started spamming commands
since the hack was on the autorun folder.
I don't expect to be fully unbanned but I'd really like my ban time to be shortened. I know hacks is a great deal but I totally forgot that I had that damn lua file.
If you need any details or anything please ask I will post pics of my autorun folder. I just hope this thing gets solved out because I really like FL and I don't want
to lose the chance of playing on these servers. I will never install anything like that again, I'm really sorry but this was a huge mistake and all my damn fault. I really regret what I did Sad
Thanks for reading all that

here is the print screen
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/4668/asdasdashs.jpg

and BTW I'm portuguese so "A Pasta está vazia" means "The Folder is empty" and that down there is my skype :3
[Image: BBASignature-1.jpg]

Thx for the sig Zzzzap ;D
I warned him for using the hack once I got the alert. he removed it. next day he were banned by Temar.
I'm up for an unban.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator