British Armed Forces Engineering Event
Do you have what it takes to make the next greatest machine for the British Armed Forces?

Are you good at leading a team?

If the answer to either of these questions is yes, Why not sign-up to the B.A.F Building competition where several teams
face-off and build either a boat or plane to be judged, Who knows, If you win your team's construction will be used in the B.A.F!!!

So dont delay, Sign up now!!!

Quote:Character Name:
Steam Name and ID:
Hours played:
On a scale of 1-10, How good do you think you are at building?:
Suggested date to be held:

The prize will be sorted when we have enough people, The more people, The better the prize...

Prize: $50,000 with an extra $5,000 added for every team entered.
Any volunteers?
I'm not building shit for you for free dude. You have to make a prize.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • earl
(06-30-2012, 07:51 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I'm not building shit for you for free dude. You have to make a prize.
(06-30-2012, 07:51 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I'm not building shit for you for free dude. You have to make a prize.

The prize will be sorted later depending on how-many people we get.
Why would I apply for a contest without a known prize?

Edit: Why would anyone?
(06-30-2012, 08:04 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Why would I apply for a contest without a known prize?

Edit: Why would anyone?

If they enter the prize will become better ;D
So you are expecting people to join this event to build stuff for you without a prize?

I wonder why no one applied?
(06-30-2012, 09:11 PM)Fultzy Wrote: So you are expecting people to join this event to build stuff for you without a prize?

I wonder why no one applied?

Your not listening, I will give-out a prize BUT it will be sorted out on what it would be at a later date when we have all the people to correspond to that amount of people.
I wrote that wrong I apologize.

I meant you want people to join a building event for you without knowing of the prize.