Midnightkiller- i didnt have time to explain!
Your name: Midnightkiller

Your SteamID:

Banning Admin: SniperWolf

Ban Length: 1 week

Reason for the ban: CDM and RDM (rdm was a separate case that was brought into this one)

Why we should unban you: i never had time to say what i had to say to what sniperwolf said.

1) It's not your first offense - so ANY offence would give you a week.= one offense exept this one, about the RDM of mikey's cousin.

2) You plowed into a group of people. Didn't even stop, swerve, etc. You would've seen them from MILES away, lag or not. = that is because i my screen freezes for 10 secs after every 2 secs. it happens when some one downloads but my game doesn't freeze, just my screen so i saw me coming out the tunnel, me by rebel spawn, then me crashing into the side of a tunnel, so i reversed and whent off to be dragged into the air by something (while lagging ) to see a admin fly past and bann me when i type im lagging hang on.. i had no time to do anything but say that.

3) You also failRP'd before then - making unnecessary fires. = that's because the black market let every one down and ruined the shop, people walked in ( i was one of them ) and asked for '1' pick lock and he tried to charge all of us for '5' and said he only sold in "5's". so we all were pissed so i bombed the shop.

4) You didn't even apologise to the people - yet when I stopped you - you knew immediately WHY I'd stopped you.= i did not know why, i saw a group of people, then me crash into the tunnel, i assumed i missed em by MILES so i didnt know what happened.

5) I told you to get out - so we could talk - as you just kept trying to drive.= due to lagg, i kept my finger on the key cus i didnt even no you lifted me untill a while after i saw where i was and i saw what you said, i said hang on im lagging but you ignored me and banned me.

6) You're staying banned - epsecially seen as mikey banned you last time and said "I should have gave you a longer ban because you tried to lie about and say maybe it was a another guy, (whatever your in game name is)
but when I showed you that you said "No Comment"" = that is a different case, they are both worth a day if you ask me. I DIDNT EVEN SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON!?!? and the case with mikey, that punishment was served and yes, it should be a day worth so i should have a 2 day bann, not a 7 day ban.

so basicly, i saw me coming out a tunnel, me at rebel spawn, me crashing into a tunnel, me in the airwith admin telling me to get out, then a white screen and a box telling me im banned.

PS: can you pleas let me tell you what is going IN GAME before banning me, an wait for my reply before closing case, i still had ALOT to say.
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
This may not be any of my business, but I can say this.

When driving in the lag I experienced you see a frame every 2 - 5 seconds, When I press "W" for forward it holds that key for as long as it take between each frame, So I cdm'ed a person in my car before because I went from the BP (behind it on the back road) to the nexus garage in one frame.

He would not have time to respond to any admins so If he was banned without a response then it makes sense that he could talk.

Oskar, write your apology to the people you killed and apologies to the admins for unintentionally wasting their time.
You two are brothers, correct?
Even if you are, you still have no business posting here Xerox.

Back to business,

Orgxer, you've been banned a lot before, I'm not sure what to say until Sniper posts.
If you have 1 frame every 10 seconds I have a tip for you.
Tip 1: Don't get in a fucking car
Tip 2: Get a decent internet connection.
-Signature removed-
Either drive slower in the car - or if you really can't drive slowly - WALK.

Like in IRL - if you werent fit to drive you shouldn't.
(12-29-2010, 09:53 PM)s.J. Wrote: If you have 1 frame every 10 seconds I have a tip for you.
Tip 1: Don't get in a freaking car
Tip 2: Get a decent internet connection.

i was going to garage to put it away
(12-29-2010, 09:57 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: Either drive slower in the car - or if you really can't drive slowly - WALK.

Like in IRL - if you werent fit to drive you shouldn't.

i was attempting to go to garage so i can put it away, the lagg does pass but it takes a while. so i was trying to put my car away so wouldn't CDM but that didnt really work out for me.

Anyway, can my ban please be shortened? I have been banned for 3 days now, for a bann witch should be worth a 2 day, 3 day is ok, but please shorten it.
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
Im think my lil bro has sufferd enough, he's got a few days of xmas vaccation left and it's spend on laggy zombie server's, He was just trying to get his car back, but thank you, our connection is fine, we had 1 or more hours of downloading for something very important.
Unbanned.