BAN REQUEST ON ZEALORD breaking NLR
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) zealord

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)STEAM_0:1:24570407

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?sorry i dont know GMT time

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v33x

Summary: (What happened?)he had a gun in the tunnel pointed to an unemployeed so i shot him, the part i recorded was when he broke NLR by coming back

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

http://youtu.be/JHBGPfSXn3o

sorry for very bad quality and sound and stuff.
This made me LOL so hard<3 Well, I indeed "broke NLR" in your case after waiting 5 minutes to get my car back! But as expected, while waiting at a distance. You broke NLR after we killed you, then broke NLR again after this guy shot you. But you didn't record that you clever little flower! Next time have some actual proof, and not this..."thing".

Thanks for the laugh mate, I enjoyed it!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(06-28-2012, 12:52 AM)Zealord Wrote: This made me LOL so hard<3 Well, I indeed "broke NLR" in your case after waiting 5 minutes to get my car back! But as expected, while waiting at a distance. You broke NLR after we killed you, then broke NLR again after this guy shot you. But you didn't record that you clever little flower! Next time have some actual proof, and not this..."thing".

Thanks for the laugh mate, I enjoyed it!
dude i dont know what your talking about at all, i just went to the tunnel and you pointed gun at an unemployeed so i kill you, he said thanks to me and then i started to rec, you came straight back with a machine gun and killed me, "after 30 seconds, breaking NLR", and how am i NLR as i didnt even get out of the nexus after that as i was uploading the video.
Sorry if I'm not allowed to post here but -

If you see someone with a gun, that isn't a license to kill. Specially as HSS who was "ordered to patrol the streets" you should know better than to SOS. You should have attempted to arrest / talk him out of it, if he was even doing anything wrong.

- Salinsky
he was pointing a gun to a uinemployeed, you want me to talk to me so he got a clear shot on me or what ?
Ban request denied due insufficient evidence.