The Great Forum Give-Away
Remember to read carefully guys, The Pockets aren't part of the give away sorry Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • earl
Nevinator, well because Who doesnt want to win free stuff?
Well I'd like to put myself on the list, aye.

I've spent a totalt of approx 700k on RP events where I didn't get any of the stuff myself. Like if I'm a Don I arm my corleones myself, if I have an auction I sell my stuff at incredible low prices and if I'm a part of the government I give money to ingame "welfare stuff". So to say I will most likely use the stuff to contribute to other RP's instead of my own enjoyment.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Zamar
Reliqua, because if I win, I may or may not give a dollar to the charity of your choice.
EDIT: Probably not...
Aarontheshirt-Because im your lover and you know im worth it!
Add my name.
If I get this I will be as generous as you and share it between my friends and maybe treat the odd new comer with an odd gun etc.
Someone, because I am a greedy b*****d and I can give you sexual favours! Oh and I really need that lemonade! I need dem fearless monayzzz to support ma family and I won't abuse any children with the stuff either!
The following 1 user Likes Someone's post:
  • Haarek
GRiiM
Why I should win: Becoz dis wepons will help me b a pr0 minge!!
Seriously, I would be very grateful. There's a nice selection of items there you're giving away and I won't be needing all of them so I would give the things I do not need away to people who I think deserve them on the server.
my name is tingfinder and im like über awesome

(06-27-2012, 07:41 PM)Jamie Wrote: Remember to read carefully guys, The Pockets aren't part of the give away sorry Cheese

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I still like weapon's and ammo YO!