to long
Your name: Mr Cola

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25926953

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 10.000 min

Reason for the ban: Well i dont deserv 10.000 min ban mayb 2 days but not more

Why we should unban you: Well I Where driving my car into the town tunnel and i see like 4 guys around 2 other guys with crowbars so i went out of my car and shouted crowbar fight in my mic, i didn't do anything just watched, and then sniperwolf takes me on the roof, and freeze me and i make a note that's say unfreeze me and then i get banned. Mayb sniperwolf saw me do something els i killd 2 cops yes but i was helping my freinds out cuz they started shooting at my friends and then i killd them.
I don't know what you were banned for, but saying that you got 10k minutes for "i didn't do anything just watched" is a disgusting, blatant lie.
well i was running around to see what happens and why the heck should i lie i just say that i want a less ban than 10k, i didnt go around killing people RDM like they call it i kill 2 cops ye but that was a different story, i just wanna hear what sniperwolf has to tell.
I'm sorry but I don't think that's the whole story.
I was wondering when this unban request would come up. Here are a list of reasons why you're banned:

1) You were posting adverts saying "I'll give you money if you kill me" etc. Which is terrible RP.

2) You were driving about and saw some RP occuring which you were ENTIRELY unconncted to. You then got out of your car and started swining a crowbar yelling, in chat, "CROWBAR FIGHT" - Again terrible RP.

3) I then took you aside to ask you why you failed. Your response was "CROWBAR." then "FIGHT.". Which was less than helpful.

4) You then kept running about none stop whilst I was trying to talk to you, so I froze you - and asked you very politely to explain WHY you failRP'd so badly.

5) Instead of answering me - you spammed about 10 notes - spawning them on my head saying "unfreeze" - rather than explaining.

6) It was clear by this point you didn't WANT to RP, you just wanted to mess about.

7) You're lucky it wasn't longer - especially when your friend logged onto the server JUST to grief me through PMs saying how "is that rulebreak? no." acting like either of you know how to RP is just ridiculous.

You stay banned.