STEAM_0:0:19508492
STEAM_0:0:41760419
STEAM_0:1:33807881

Time in GMT:
3:45PM (PST) UTC -7

Server:
rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary:
All three of them were RDMing for several days when ever there is no admin on.

Evidence::
I know this is a lot, but please read and leave support!
(If the video quality is bad, please watch in 1080p HD)

[Image: 34ilcmw.png]
If you see here, they have the most kills in the server.

http://youtu.be/lRNH9hPhq9U
This is one proof of them RDMing in BK.

http://youtu.be/O6e2rF5Pqb8
This is Fetus trying to RDM me and another person with a knife.

http://youtu.be/ZQSV769nUmg
In this vid, Fetus admits to trying to RDM with a knife.

http://youtu.be/YsLxEgCIvGk
When I try to buy a door, one of them kills me and the police tazed the person.
sorry for shooting you guys we were being raided by SS and we some rebels were helping them so we were quick to judge and started shooting people near it since we had bullets from every direction that is also why we have that any kills and the reason you didnt see the ss in the video was because we killed them you should really show more of the whole story instead of showing couple second clips of something appearing negative, and the other videos did not show anything against me so im not commenting on those ones

ps: another reason why we have that many kills is because we were testing out a fight club rp and trying it out on each other a hour before this and we killed each other several times that is also why we have so many deaths
aight i come up by the firestation to get a better view of all the commotion at BK after i saw like 3 guys getting sniped out and hearing AWP gunshots only to see you with an AWP shooting at people and i thought you was the one sniping everyone so i tried to save the day and take the shooter out because the cops was all dead.
(06-26-2012, 11:38 PM)JESUS Wrote: aight i come up by the firestation to get a better view of all the commotion at BK after i saw like 3 guys getting sniped out and hearing AWP gunshots only to see you with an AWP shooting at people and i thought you was the one sniping everyone so i tried to save the day and take the shooter out because the cops was all dead.
No I was killing an RDMer and trying to shoot the RDMers in the BK because they were sniping anyone they see

(06-26-2012, 11:35 PM)xxxxxpetey Wrote: sorry for shooting you guys we were being raided by SS and we some rebels were helping them so we were quick to judge and started shooting people near it since we had bullets from every direction that is also why we have that any kills and the reason you didnt see the ss in the video was because we killed them you should really show more of the whole story instead of showing couple second clips of something appearing negative, and the other videos did not show anything against me so im not commenting on those ones

ps: another reason why we have that many kills is because we were testing out a fight club rp and trying it out on each other a hour before this and we killed each other several times that is also why we have so many deaths

I already have numerous people saying you were RDMing okay? In one of the videos you guys even shot a Corleone... And a black market dealer... and at the end, you guys RDM me... so don't try making up and excuse. I took the pic of the number of kills right before the server crashed... and it kept rising...
We were being raided by ss random people were coming up to the window some with guns some without hard to figure out exactly because it was dark You basically recorded us at the window defending ourselves while the ss were respawning, plus in a rp situation all the people that are running up to the windows in a gunfight is unrealistic and failrp the only people that should have been close to bk were the ss and officers . Anyways you recorded us defending against a government raid i see nothing wrong with that.
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
well it looks pretty bad when i come up and see you shooting into a crowd of people with an AWP and then try to hide when you see me. it looks kinda suspicious and im more than positive that you would think the same thing if you where in my given situation.
dont go up to a window in the middle of a gun fight.. like we were getting shot from everyone and the paramedic was combat healing and at one point a taxi driver was trying to raid us like the whole server wanted to get in on the action

also fetus wasnt in the bk it was gamesdude awping people through that window
A Corleone member was just standing there and you obviously just shot him. There was no SS around until after you killed several people. PLUS, if you look at the first video, you obviously killed Storm Trix. Only because he said he was recording and there is no SS around...

Watch 1:10 on the first video... You just shot the corleone member for no reason what-so-ever.
+Support

These guys have been RDMing a bunch lately, and do it without rhyme or reason.
Evidence seemed to be sufficient for following users:Yusufa and xxxxxpetey.