Phudk | MidnightKiller
Your name: Phudk | MidnightKiller

Your SteamID:

Banning Admin: N/A

Ban Length: 1 week

Reason for the ban: CDM

Why we should unban you: OK, i was in a big car (ambulance) which is very good for cdm because it is big and fast. i did not intentional do this but i have 900+ lagg and accidently drove into a group of people, one of them was a ADMIN and lifted my car and said 'GET OUT NOW' i replied 'hang on lagg'
but he ignored me and when i FINALLY got out it said kicked, i joined and it said kicked and banned. my and my brother Remnants3 have bad lagg because the last couple days my dad has been downloading. Please un ban me, i was banned without questions, the only words he typed was 'GET OUT NOW' ( not what he said EXACTLY)
Boom Headshot!.........Angel
1) It's not your first offense - so ANY offence would give you a week.

2) You plowed into a group of people. Didn't even stop, swerve, etc. You would've seen them from MILES away, lag or not.

3) You also failRP'd before then - making unnecessary fires.

4) You didn't even apologise to the people - yet when I stopped you - you knew immediately WHY I'd stopped you.

5) I told you to get out - so we could talk - as you just kept trying to drive.

6) You're staying banned - epsecially seen as mikey banned you last time and said "I should have gave you a longer ban because you tried to lie about and say maybe it was a another guy, (whatever your in game name is)
but when I showed you that you said "No Comment""

So DENIED