Unban request - Dr Winrar
Your name: Dr Winrar STEAM_0:0:24381427

Your ban ID: 11612

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: v33x

Involved: Germs (he owned the front door but that's about it really)

Why we should unban you: To put it simply, we got raided by a few people (I think Ruxandra was one of them I don't know for sure). I'm not 100% certain what was happening inside the house as I was tied up and tranqed outside, however im guessing that the raiders got to my fading door, the same one I use all the time and no one else has had any problems with it and attempted to keypad crack it. According to the ban the door only opens for a second which is completely untrue as i've tested it before with my own cracker and it's worked fine. If I was even given a second to defend myself before getting insta banned on the grounds that a fading door didn't work on the first/second try none of this would have happened and I wouldn't have a needless ban against my name.

To sum it up - I wasn't given a chance to try the door myself to check to see if it didn't work (which it did) and the ban was rash and needless.

Thank you for reading.
I can indeed confirm that the door was open for 3 seconds, because I've seen him open it many 100's of times, hardly surprising he was instantly banned though.

I suppose we should all just ignore the fact that you randomly tranqed both of us and tied us up, because that is totally 100% legit. Then the fact that you decided to randomly raid us, i suppose you will use the excuse of 'we heard it' because there is no way anyone can argue against that. Then one your group pointed a gun at me and told me to open the door, funnily enough when people are pointing guns at me and telling me to open a door i decided to open the door as quickly as i could, mostly because i would later enjoy the salty tears from Winrar. So trying to open it as quickly as i could i used the numpad, before i could be given any chance to explain unsurprisingly Ruxandra banned me.

So yeah, an explanation for your random tranqing, tieing up and raiding would be cool, although you will probably just spit out some ludicrous statement which explains nothing and everyone will accept it anyway because why not.

Provided you managed to read through all this without flying off the handle and punching a hole in the wall Ruxandra, then maybe you should calm down a bit on the bans. Its totally fine with me if you were raised by wolves in the wild, but there's no need to carry such a comically hostile attitude over into a video game, believe it or not but most of us are just trying to have fun.
Then how come it auto-closed in less than a second when Alexia cracked it? It was either set to 1 second or you used your numpad to close it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I recently changed my fading door key from my numpad 1 to numpad 0 which I used to have '/item weapon_mad m4a1 use 1' so I was attempted to use it but incidentally and inadvertently was closing and opening my fading door. Also how many times did you try and crack it? I've seen fading doors open and close like that loads after one or two attempts maybe its just server lagg or something?

By the way, why didn't you respond to anything that Germs said?

Thanks.
Germs is not the issue here as we are discussing your case with the current evidence, not the general one.

Alexia tried cracking it two times and it instantly closed, she can confirm and she was forced to delete the door.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator