^1SENSEATER unban request
Banned Player: ^1SENSEATER
Ban ID: 11615
Banned By: Zzzzap
Reason For Ban: RDM,Team-kill as police officer
Server: rp_evocity_v33x
Involved: Just me
Why we should unban you: I was banned because i "killed a team member as police officer"... but, it was a mistake, i thought he shot me, but it turns out i died of hunger, so i thiught he or another police officer was shooting me, so i shot back (not knowing that it was my hunger).But then when i saw that the other police officer said "sens RDM" i knew i made a mistake, so i was going to say it was a mistake, but my computer lost connection because almost everytime there is a big shoot-out, or alot of props near-by, i lost connection, so i was not able to explain that it was a misunderstanding (yes, i know i need to clean out all the crap in my computer so i don't loose connection all the time). I'm sorry for makeing a stupid mistake of thinking he was shooting me.... I know i get banned alot... but most of them is because someone bans me before i can explain why i did what i did....
Hope you understand,
^1SENSEATER
Ban will stand as issued.

You seriously need to calm down, be happy I didn't ban you for that insult you shot at my face the other day.
Take your time off to learn to passively RP, and read the rules.

Unban request denied.