Ban Request: Shamanistic & Ludo
Case #1:

Name of player: Shamanistic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52654481

Time in GMT: Forgot, but about 15 hours ago.

Server: v2d

Summary: He requested the government to demote me from police officer when he was a bmd for stepping on a shocked body, when it was actually a fireman, who then got killed by an SS. This guy doesn't like me in general, I'm guessing this is some sort of hate thing he did?

Evidence: I have one witness of this: Spitfire (the SS), who even radioed that I wasn't the one who killed the knocked out person, but in fact a fireman, whom he killed for doing so.

I could have quickly gotten him banned because Spitfire was ready to vouch for me right then and there, but Alexia never responded, as expected.
But I saw her at the bank after the server restarted and told her the story, she said "He hates you, I can't do anything about that." << I didn't even bother after then (This response didn't really stun me, because I already had a impression of how the admins act on this server.), but I saw a ban request thread on him here, and saw someone else vouch for the ban in the thread, so I made this. I really hope this guy gets banned.

@Spitfire, reply please.

Case #2:

Name: Ludo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42147535

Time in GMT: Forgot, but about 19 hours ago.

Server: v2d

Summary: I went up to the top nexus floor, I had a gun out. Salinsky quickly handcuffed me. After I was done with talking to the president, he decided to arrest me for disrespect against president. At that same moment, three minges, i mean three secret service came and surrounded me, Salinsky was also one to surround me. They laughed like donkeys at their own jokes at me while I was trapped in between them. I was getting tired of being trapped there and started jumping to find a way out, and then once of the SS kept yelling: "Stop moving!"

They tased me, and Ludo makes more jokes, and then shoots me, while I was knocked out.

Evidence: Salinsky was there and he told them that it was against the rules and he is witness to this case.

Salinsky, reply please
As speaking for myself, Spitfire would not at all be adding evidence, by stating me wrong. You stepped a person dead, I simply stated your actions, and later you were demoted. If the situation has already been taken with an admin, the chances are that you'll just waste time with a BR. I never did such a thing, as to lie for your demotion.
I do not hate you at all, not at all an action taken out of anger, or hate. Simply annoyance over the ignorance of the police force. You walked back and forth, on a dead man. He died, and you got demoted for police brutality.

-Shaman
(06-26-2012, 01:52 PM)Chaotic Wrote: As speaking for myself, Spitfire would not at all be adding evidence, by stating me wrong. You stepped a person dead, I simply stated your actions, and later you were demoted. If the situation has already been taken with an admin, the chances are that you'll just waste time with a BR. I never did such a thing, as to lie for your demotion.
I do not hate you at all, not at all an action taken out of anger, or hate. Simply annoyance over the ignorance of the police force. You walked back and forth, on a dead man. He died, and you got demoted for police brutality.

-Shaman

I think they log all damage received, so they can just see when spitfire killed a fireman, and then look at all the damage logs at that time and they will find that I wasn't the one who was stepping on the person.

I also can't believe you're lying again. I was trying to handcuff him and the fireman jumped on the body a few times and killed him. I didn't step a person dead, you misstated my actions, and you got me demoted. The situation has not been taken to an admin. You did do such a thing, as to lie for my demotion. You did share opposing views on a matter which I cannot remember for which you didn't like me for.

"You walked back and forth, on a dead man. He died, and you got demoted for police brutality." << True that I walked on him after the fireman killed him and Spitfire killed the fireman to type the code for Nexus access, but what you said doesn't make any sense at all, I killed a dead man? Nice.

Also, I find it hard to believe your last second sentence, here is what another user who had a hard time with you like I did said about you:
Nefiron Wrote:I do vote for a ban of Shamanistic as well.

The last 2 days me and him have been colliding a lot on the evocity2 server. He kept bugging me as a cop and when I arrested him he constantly shouted out that i was CDM'ing.

On top of that he has been swearing at me on voice in game.

So I definatly support a ban for his abusive-rule behavior.
My apologies, I ment, you walked the man dead, by walking back and forth on him.

Spitfire shooting a fireman as SS is banable no matter what, and I do believe he should receive a ban for backseat administration.

Seems the BR backfires mate. Too bad to see that.
(06-26-2012, 02:39 PM)Chaotic Wrote: My apologies, I ment, you walked the man dead, by walking back and forth on him.

Spitfire shooting a fireman as SS is banable no matter what, and I do believe he should receive a ban for backseat administration.

Seems the BR backfires mate. Too bad to see that.
You are still sticking to that lie? I never walked back and forth on him. The logs can prove it.

Spitfire killed the fireman because he was jumping on the knocked out man. How is that backseat administration? He shot a person, who was pretty much murdering someone.

Soon after that and before I got demoted, I got tased by someone(Don't know who, I think it was a misfire by fellow policeman.) and the fireman jumped on me and killed me too.
This isn't me, I don't go on v2d that often and never went on this week... but there are alot of players that have similar names to me.
(06-26-2012, 03:57 PM)Spitfire Wrote: This isn't me, I don't go on v2d that often and never went on this week... but there are alot of players that have similar names to me.

Oh! Now I know it's Warior135.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: Spitfire, you confused me! I thought you were just a commander in the BAF Clan.
This ban request is quite amusing :F
But yes, I killed the fire-man for walking on a knocked-out man and killing him, I even said it before I did. (I dont think someone would get away IRL with stepping on someone's skull til' it bursts...)

But after that I got random-tranqed and the fire-man walked on my knocked-out body for revenge, THAT is bannable and Alexia has the logs to prove it.

The fire-man's name was Crispy Legs.
Ludo tazed Int64 for no apparant reason. Then someone yelled "Execute him" over voicechat (I believe it was Fussan)

So Ludo, blindly did with Fussan said (Fussan was Regular SS, I was HSS) Ignoring my orders (I only wanted to arrest Int for having a gun in Nexus which he didn't use)

Anyways. Ludo did something that in my opinion was a very brutal unnecessary deed. I was almost ashamed of wearing my SS uniform when I saw this cruelty occur.

Little edit :

I surrounded you with them so you wouldn't get away from the arrest. If I had known they would taze you and then shoot you, I would have uncuffed you and given you a chance to get away. I really hate people who taze and then kill. I didn't expect it.. Sorry =(

- Salinsky