[Suggestion] Ban the 64x64 prop
I was looking trough ban request the other day ( Causse i have little to do) and i saw another member was abusing the big blocks (64x64)

I remember not to long ago some other guy was spamming the server with them. my suggestion is to simply ban them. There is no way to RP with them.
Thank you
-Discord
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Ronchiiik
Aye + support.

Nobody uses them for proper purposes anyways.
The following 2 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Decay, DawnBreaker
Le minge join to fearless
Le minge try to spawn the prop
Le suddenly prop got banned

Huge +++++++++++support
The following 1 user Likes Ronchiiik's post:
  • DawnBreaker
How can I + Support this enough?

Nobody ever used them for RP because they're too big for anything, they cause a lot of lagg when spawned, even if it was spawned for an RP reason it looks ugly and bulky, oh and the most important one, MINGES LOVE USING THEM TO KILL PEOPLE.
The following 1 user Likes Boosted's post:
  • DawnBreaker
+Support
I don't really see any way that prop can be used for actual RP on the server.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • DawnBreaker
One of the few props that I agree with getting banned.
The following 4 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • earl, DawnBreaker, Decay, Grub
-Support

I use this prop on few of my prop houses as roofs or platforms,and yeah,there's always more huge props you can abuse with,like the huge blocks and so on,also 64x64 prop gets stuck everywhere when you try to propkill with it,also if every prop that has been used to propkill and is rarely used to build stuff with then most of the big props would be banned.
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

(06-26-2012, 11:48 AM)LowerFlowerPower Wrote: -Support

I use this prop on few of my prop houses as roofs or platforms,and yeah,there's always more huge props you can abuse with,like the huge blocks and so on,also 64x64 prop gets stuck everywhere when you try to propkill with it,also if every prop that has been used to propkill and is rarely used to build stuff with then most of the big props would be banned.

+Support for the Suggestion
I would like to comment on this though.

The prop has no intention at all, a platform on the server as big as this, or a roof, would in my personal opinion have no purpose.
I hardly believe, and have never seen anyone use this for good.
I see where you're coming from with this being a not too good prop to propkill with. And if it was banned earlier, players like Zmulley would never receive their permban - So it has actually been used for quite serious offenses.

I agree with the Prop being removed.
The following 1 user Likes DawnBreaker's post:
  • Decay
+ support

Those props are all ways abused. They should be removed.
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

-Support

It's a great foundation for massive bases, ban the abuser not the prop, dont penalize everyone for the actions of a few. Also, so you all know, the phx blocks are terrible props to prop kill with because they are too light and big.