Yeah, here I am.
So, after playing some weeks again in the servers and all, I've decided to seriously come back.

For those who don't know me, pleasure to meet you: My name's Adrià, I'm from Barcelona, a Catalan city (for those who don't know Catalonia, Google it). I was admin around one year ago, but a few months later I left. After seeing that there are still good old RPers around and some new ones too, I've decided to play again.

So, that's pretty much it, feel free to ask me anything!
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Hello, Welcome back. Enjoy your stay! Smile
You was an Admin in the past on Fearless, right?
PENGUIIIIN! You had given me my first roleplay point.. If i remember correctly , Welcome back =D!
Welcome Back Adrià_Penguin. I hope you enjoy your stay here again. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Glad to see you back Penguin. Smile
Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg, Omg..

Hai Penguin! Welcome back.. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Welcome back bro.
Hey penguin Tounge I recall you quite well! Welcome back Hope to see yah on the server soon
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Hi Penguin!
nice
Welcome back i have a distant memory of at least seeing you online once or twice but never talking or interacting with you. Anyway welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay this time.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Veteran Soldier of The Black Talon
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate