Banned for "Glitch Commands"
Your name: Rarity
Your ban ID: 11247
Banned by: [FL] Shadow
Server: v33x
Involved: Rarity (me) [FL] Shadow (admin) Slushy (friend)
Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me because my ban was a unfair ban. I was banned for using these so called "Glitch Commands" to change server gameplay. These glitch commands was commands that was only available for admins, so me using them would have no effect on the server what so ever. First of all i wanted to see the "act wave" commands when i come across several other commands and one was "activate_crash" i knew this was a admin command and i knew that pressing it would do nothing what so ever. After messing around with other commands i was banned, although it was about 5minutes after i used the "activate_crash" command. I think this is a unfair ban because if the admin asked me to stop spamming the console i would of stopped straight away. I listen to admins because i avoid getting in trouble, i also have 30hours of the server. That does not seem much to people but if i wanted to "crash" the server i would not of wasted 30hours on the server to do it so. I would really like a unban, (or atleast shorten it). Also this actual ban (i think). I have had some great roleplay experience on this server aswell as giving others good rp experience.

Screenshot proof:

( You may need too zoom in because chat is quite small)
Me being banned
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rice96/scre...86360745/?
Admin telling Slushy that he doesn't care:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/rice96/scre...86357495/?
Yes I agree this is unfair because these commands are only available for admins. so even using them would not affect the server at all. and do you think if there was a "Glitch Command" that crashed peoples servers don't you think it would be patched by now. Anyways, please unban my friend we have has so much fun on the server and it is really not much fun without him. Even if you still do think he is worthy of a ban can you atleast make it shorter than a life time so we will eventually be able to play together again.
We have a zero tolerancy on Hacking/Cheating /Gameplay tampering. Trying to crash our server by abusing glitch commands falls under gameplay tampering. Thanks for visiting our community, good luck finding a new one.