Poll: Shiould the president have a limozine?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
76.19%
16 76.19%
No
23.81%
5 23.81%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Limozine for the president
I dont see that lımo ıs for any use. Wıll almost be ınpossıble to drıve ın the narrow cıty, especılly when you turn.
(07-28-2010, 04:19 PM)Paven Wrote: I dont see that lımo ıs for any use. Wıll almost be ınpossıble to drıve ın the narrow cıty, especılly when you turn.

How you drive it and turn have nothing to do with the limo.
The limozine would be great for the rp. Nothing else.
Yes ıt ıs, no use ıf ıt only can drıve forward, pıck up and change dırectıon.
I'm not going to comment on that one. You should think about how you turning a limozine. It's very easy.
(07-29-2010, 11:20 AM)gYsteZ Wrote: I'm not going to comment on that one. You should think about how you turning a limozine. It's very easy.

Uhmm, now you are commenting,

Anyway I also think it's hard to turn your limozine, because Evocity has sharp turnings. But that's just guessing, to know it, I have to test it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well you are discussing about a Limousine, but I didn't find ANY on garrysmod.org yet which could be used by us.

I think, when we got this discussion on how expensive and shit, it should be, if we find one, 1k but it should be only useable ONCE, I would make the same to the Police and Firemen cars.
Dare to think!
And then you need to buy everytime a new one?
Are you trying to make all the Cops/Firemens/Paramedics poor?
Noone would buy cars then. And then it would also be bad rp.
yea i agree with gystez there, that if the Policemen will have to pay for their cars, the best rp players wont drive after car thiefs as cops, but just shoot them when they attempt to drive away, which is bad rp, as already said. so my opinion: BAD IDEA! Smile
Indeed.
Hahahaha why do people keep saying Indeed after i posted that "youtube - Teal'c Indeed" ?! xD