Poll: Shiould the president have a limozine?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
76.19%
16 76.19%
No
23.81%
5 23.81%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Limozine for the president
Ok, so i was a president and iw as thinking "there should be a car just for the president" well how about a limozine? it would be epic instead of walking or having to buy a expensive car, buying a 1k limozine just for the president! please think about this and also whats up with the president model? its really wierde its like all stiff and motionless.
No, cus then we would need a driver. But if he had a rolls royce it would be good.
People go president and drop their car, a armored limo should be cool that reduced 90% dmg =D

1K is too cheap make it 500k =D. Adding specific cars for maffia and rebel leader should be cool 2!
I think fallen have already tried to figure out how to make a car bulletpoof, to present day i think he have had no sucess. Also think they thought of something similar before.
a simple limo for 1K that only the president can spawn is a really good idea indeed, just like cops get 1K worth Cop cars and medics etc etc.. its a very good idea! ^^
Quote:A simple limo for 1K that only the president can spawn is a really good idea.

Indeed
(07-23-2010, 04:18 PM)Thomas Wrote: An armored limo should be cool that reduced 90% dmg =D

Possible
(07-25-2010, 07:40 PM)Willox Wrote:
(07-23-2010, 04:18 PM)Thomas Wrote: An armored limo should be cool that reduced 90% dmg =D

Possible

Everything is possible if Willox is making it! xD
If it's with reducing 90% armor, I agree. Otherwise I don't see a big profit in it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(07-26-2010, 09:53 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: If it's with reducing 90% armor, I agree. Otherwise I don't see a big profit in it.

Indeed.
You should be able to kill the president even if he is in his limo.