Ryan's Unban Request
b]Your name:[/b] (Ryan Jesus Is My Savior)

Your ban ID: (11566)

Banned by: (World Wide Coffee)

Server: (rp_EvoCity v2d)

Involved: (Lt.Grub, RiiCo, Coffee, Sadistic Zombie)

Why we should unban you: (Well Earlier Today Like 8 hours ago Lt.Grub Stole My Car for a legit RP reason I don't know what it was iv'e been playing all day i don't remember, But anyways so after he stole my car i decided to pay him a visit to his house saying his "wife died" my plan was to take him hostage and tie him up and get my car back how ever he did not play along with this. "I have no wife" So I shot him and killed him and stole his car which was in his garage. Grub had been whining and complaining all day why did you raid me... random raid he said. I just choose to ignore him. Just 30 minutes ago shortly before i was banned RiiCo, Sadistic Zombie and I were on our way to raid the corelones we got out of are car and walked by Lt. Grubs house. Like i said before he has been complaining about it all day. So just to piss him off I said to RiiCo and COffee lets random raid him he will get so mad I purposefully was close enough to grubs house so he could hear it and sure enough he took the bait. . And i walked up to the window and said hey. Then I said to RiiCo And Sadistic Zombie Nah i'm just playing and said lets go. We then continued with are raid only to be shot and killed by the woman in the red suit. As I was waiting to re spawn i was banned. Huh I feel that this ban was a misunderstanding and I believe it should be lifted. I'm sorry for this misunderstanding. Thanks, Ryan Shavargo)
I was the woman in the red suit, and you guy's shot me INSTANTLY. So don't flipping say I killed you, I never ONCE killed you. Check log's, this is a complete lie.
It wasn't the woman in the red suit, it was me, in the grey suit, that killed you. just saying, so Earl doesn't get in trouble. I was saving grubby.
(06-25-2012, 03:38 AM)freddy4108 Wrote: b]Your name:[/b] (Ryan Jesus Is My Savior)

Why we should unban you: (Well Earlier Today Like 8 hours ago Lt.Grub Stole My Car for a legit RP reason I don't know what it was iv'e been playing all day i don't remember, But anyways so after he stole my car i decided to pay him a visit to his house saying his "wife died" my plan was to take him hostage and tie him up and get my car back how ever he did not play along with this. "I have no wife" So I shot him and killed him and stole his car which was in his garage. Grub had been whining and complaining all day why did you raid me... random raid he said. I just choose to ignore him. Just 30 minutes ago shortly before i was banned RiiCo, Sadistic Zombie and I were on our way to raid the corelones we got out of are car and walked by Lt. Grubs house. Like i said before he has been complaining about it all day. So just to piss him off I said to RiiCo and COffee lets random raid him he will get so mad I purposefully was close enough to grubs house so he could hear it and sure enough he took the bait. . And i walked up to the window and said hey. Then I said to RiiCo And Sadistic Zombie Nah i'm just playing and said lets go. We then continued with are raid only to be shot and killed by the woman in the red suit. As I was waiting to re spawn i was banned. Huh I feel that this ban was a misunderstanding and I believe it should be lifted. I'm sorry for this misunderstanding. Thanks, Ryan Shavargo)

If you read the part i Underlined...

You admitted to random raiding just to piss him off.

I was looking around Villa's and saw you guys with guns so i checked it out.

I heard YOU say this "Lets do this just to piss him off"

And i had to fly away due to another @.

Getting done with that, I came back and banned you due to random raiding.

Grub had no reason to be raided.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(06-25-2012, 04:15 AM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote:
(06-25-2012, 03:38 AM)freddy4108 Wrote: b]Your name:[/b] (Ryan Jesus Is My Savior)

But the fact of the matter is I DIDNT raid him. I never once shot at him or went into his house. I was joking around I Knew it would piss him off because he had been complaining about me In his words "random raiding him." And As To The woman in the red suit. You guys shot first i returned fire. I did not ever randomly raid him, Nor did i raid him in this instance. I't was a joke to piss him off because he had been aggravating me all day by complaining about something I never did... I never raided him I said lets raid him just to piss him off. Then what i did never entering his house or shooting at him You can even ask zombie and RicCo I said "No im just playin guys lets go... its a joke i knew it would piss him off" I never intended to raid him, but only to make him mad because i told him numerous times it was not a random raid that he accused me of earlier that day..

(06-25-2012, 05:10 AM)freddy4108 Wrote:

But the fact of the matter is I DIDNT raid him. I never once shot at him or went into his house. I was joking around I Knew it would piss him off because he had been complaining about me In his words "random raiding him." And As To The woman in the red suit. You guys shot first i returned fire. I did not ever randomly raid him, Nor did i raid him in this instance. I't was a joke to piss him off because he had been aggravating me all day by complaining about something I never did... I never raided him I said lets raid him just to piss him off. Then what i did never entering his house or shooting at him You can even ask zombie and RicCo I said "No im just playin guys lets go... its a joke i knew it would piss him off" I never intended to raid him, but only to make him mad because i told him numerous times it was not a random raid that he accused me of earlier that day..
Also You said you flew away if you had not flown away you would have seen that i never raided him. You can check the logs to see if we picked any locks or shot him...

Also You said you flew away if you had not flown away you would have seen that i never raided him. You can check the logs to see if we picked any locks or shot him...
BTW The first part of my original post was earlier in the day there were two whole separate instances.
omg stop quoting the whole things, we can read above and dont need quotes of entire thing, only use quotes if you want to quote a certain thing
(06-25-2012, 02:02 PM)Temar Wrote: omg stop quoting the whole things, we can read above and dont need quotes of entire thing, only use quotes if you want to quote a certain thing

Sorry... But anyways can you guys lift the ban?
Oh hello I recall you...

How shall I begin?

To start, I was in my house for the past Hour or two just listening to music...
I didn't touch anyone's car.. Infact if you ask just about anyone I honestly haven't be doing much over the last couple of days besides just really building/passive rping.. Lets start the story shall we?

I was sitting in my house happily building and then you come on along... Clearly contra raiders... I seemly sit there talking through the window and then I clearly told you I can't hear microphones ingame and asked you to type. You finally typed and came up with this POOR RP reason to try to get in... My wife died.. Big whoop you didn't try to really RP it.. YOu didn't even do /me's you just sat there like a bump on a log... Then about 5seconds later I hear through the screech " FEAR RP FEAR RP" and then I get shot.. I'm sitting there thinking " What the hell are these kids doing?"

All I do is simply stand there hoping that you would take the train wrecked RP into something magical.. You failed at doing so and which case just shot my place up... OH Then you stole my car and drove that around for awhile.. Then I simply asked " What was the reason for the raid?" You say " IM TO BUSY" Instead of even giving a reason over say an hour? You just reply "I'm busy." Then I come on later simply asking for the reason and you not having a reason replied " im tired i don't rmemeber" Then it goes on and eventually you tell to " stfu" Plus some other text I'll look for the screen shot. Then I get off because I don't see why random people like YOU raid passive houses... OH then I get on later to work on my house and maybe rp That I'm a Father... You blew that out of the water by coming back. You had AK'S AT my front door... You simply raided to piss me off... You want to hear the best part? I didn't pull a gun during that whole thing.

- One random raid.. + One stopped random raid
-Random car stealing
-Insultin another player..

I'd also like to add you have 74 hours and Five Bans.

Good day and don't try to lie your way out of this by saying " HE STOLE MAH CAR SO I GO RAID HIM" I already know you raided for contra.. Which I had none..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(06-25-2012, 10:54 PM)grub Wrote: Oh hello I recall you...

How shall I begin?

To start, I was in my house for the past Hour or two just listening to music...
I didn't touch anyone's car.. Infact if you ask just about anyone I honestly haven't be doing much over the last couple of days besides just really building/passive rping.. Lets start the story shall we?

I was sitting in my house happily building and then you come on along... Clearly contra raiders... I seemly sit there talking through the window and then I clearly told you I can't hear microphones ingame and asked you to type. You finally typed and came up with this POOR RP reason to try to get in... My wife died.. Big whoop you didn't try to really RP it.. YOu didn't even do /me's you just sat there like a bump on a log... Then about 5seconds later I hear through the screech " FEAR RP FEAR RP" and then I get shot.. I'm sitting there thinking " What the hell are these kids doing?"

All I do is simply stand there hoping that you would take the train wrecked RP into something magical.. You failed at doing so and which case just shot my place up... OH Then you stole my car and drove that around for awhile.. Then I simply asked " What was the reason for the raid?" You say " IM TO BUSY" Instead of even giving a reason over say an hour? You just reply "I'm busy." Then I come on later simply asking for the reason and you not having a reason replied " im tired i don't rmemeber" Then it goes on and eventually you tell to " stfu" Plus some other text I'll look for the screen shot. Then I get off because I don't see why random people like YOU raid passive houses... OH then I get on later to work on my house and maybe rp That I'm a Father... You blew that out of the water by coming back. You had AK'S AT my front door... You simply raided to piss me off... You want to hear the best part? I didn't pull a gun during that whole thing.

- One random raid.. + One stopped random raid
-Random car stealing
-Insultin another player..

I'd also like to add you have 74 hours and Five Bans.

Good day and don't try to lie your way out of this by saying " HE STOLE MAH CAR SO I GO RAID HIM" I already know you raided for contra.. Which I had none..
Cool story I don't really care i know what really happened and if you wanna lie about it I don't mind. I know that i'm right and that your wrong and i'm going to make sure everyone knows how much of a fail rp'er you are. Thanks bye. Admin please remove this thread I am willing to finish out the 24 hour ban.
Closed due to the accused's request.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol