New Steam
Well, the Steam guys appareantly doesn't want to give me my account back. So i'll have to buy the games over again.
And now that it's christmas, I'm buying HL2,CSS,Gmod and AVP for a low low low price Cheese
I'm planning on buying them today, but havent bought any yet. Therefor I can't add anyone to my friendlist, but I can accept invitations.
Everyone I earlier had on steam, please add me again. And anyone else that might somewhy wants to add me, i'll gladly accept you too. I need someone to chat with on Steam!! D:
Oh, and I almost forgot: the new steam is: Skaaradreads
Smile

Oh, and I remember now: Is it possible in any way that I can get my stuff refunded? After all; Steam disabled my account because they thought it was hacked, when it certainly wasn't. Nervous
Oh well... HURRY UP! Come on FL, right after you have bought gmod! Tounge
Unfortunately, I have to install it of course Tounge I think..? ^.-
Hehe Smile
You going to buy me some of my games back skaara ? seeing as you posted the website that got half the community hacked.
I changed name to 'Ande Drengen' just so you don't get confused Tounge
And you are added:3
Thanx, Horny Cheese I do feel sorry for you, Kenny, seeing as you actually had about 40 games >.< But I don't have that kinda money.
And besides, Steam is probably going to give you your account back some time, arent they? I just bought new games on a new account because it's cheaper in christmas Smile
And you can't blame me for doing something that I didn't mean to do! D: You were just as stupid as ME to actually enter name and password :3
I didnt mean all of them, I just meant the ones I liked.
You're in trouble Skaara, Kenny <3 games.
I'm afraid Kenny won't wuve me anymore D: You do wuve me? right, Kenny? D:
x) Anyways, I know you don't ment all of them. And as I said, I'd be living on the streets if I didnt have a family Tounge