Ban request zealord
Name of player: [SW] Zealord

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24570407

Time in GMT: 12:40

Server: v2d

Summary: He Ran to us and asked us to go away without any rp reason, we refused and he took weapon out and suddenly a ss tazed him from behind, and he rejoined

Evidence: theres 2 pictures http://steamcommunity.com/id/280898/scre...tab=public
This is partially true. I had a perfect RP reason for this. You kept provoking me after though. Thus luring me to kill you.
I asked you a few times (I believe) to abide fearRP, which you both did. Except the SS officer. He random tazed me after I had threatened to shoot you both if he didn't leave.
I refused to be arrested in this way, so I relogged, so yes. That was wrong of me and I broke the rules.
Don't waste your time replying to me, Morten, as I'm just going to leave this to the admins to decide and I'm not going to discuss.

What the SS officer did is just ridiculous. It's not that I don't want to wait 5 minutes to be unarrested, I don't mind, but it's because it's just not supposed to happen like this.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The SS officer completely ignored fear RP and fail RPed. I'm not saying this to justify Zealord's actions, but I do understand what he did. (I was there when it happened)
I don't think he did, Because he stood behind zealord without he noticed it and tazed zealord I don't think that counts as fearrp
I believe it does. Seeing how Zealord had you gunpointed, the SS endangered your life and his own by trying to backstab Zealord. I think if anyone should be punished, it should be the SS for 1. fail RP (patrolling while SS is a response unit) 2. fear RP (endangering HIS and YOUR life)
So yea.
There is also a guy yelling out "***" in OOC, check the console :>

I f
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Due to Zealot agreeing to leaving to avoid arrest he did openly admit he had broken a rule.

Due to that honesty the ban isnt going to be that long at all.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ban Request Approved

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Time: Half a day (720Minutes)
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol