I understand now why server is attacked several times
(06-21-2012, 07:27 PM)Beflok Wrote: Actually paypal does send it if at first it says payment sent. If for some reason it says it sent but was unable to send it for unknown reasons it will send you an email. If you actually sent the payment you should send the receipt.

You have not understood me. It's not PayPal who said me that the payment was sent and I was going to receive my donator kit... obviously PayPal does not say that, but the FL donator system. PayPal always told me that the payment could not be processed.
I have removed your ban, since our evidence isn't 100% and since you seem to tell the truth. If this happens in the future, please contact an admin and don't try to do it over and over again.

A poor community would've just ignored this, banned you or closed it to get rid of this problem.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Haarek
(06-21-2012, 07:50 PM)Soul Wrote: I have removed your ban, since our evidence isn't 100% and since you seem to tell the truth. If this happens in the future, please contact an admin and don't try to do it over and over again.

A poor community would've just ignored this, banned you or closed it to get rid of this problem.
So true
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-21-2012, 07:50 PM)Soul Wrote: I have removed your ban, since our evidence isn't 100% and since you seem to tell the truth. If this happens in the future, please contact an admin and don't try to do it over and over again.

I really appreciate you took the time to look into the issue. I hold no grudge for this since I love this community and I saw that everything can be solved talking...

Again, thank you for your time and sorry if I sounded rude at some point.