Cruel Children Make School Bus Monitor Cry From Verbal Abuse
Yup, someone raised alot of money for her, atleast 500.000$ Dollars for her retirement vacation.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Kids be kids lol.
Actually think this is horrible but trolo
http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein.
Like I said, kids made her rich.
I don't care if she got a lot of money, NOBODY deserves this, this is horrible and makes me sad just by watching it..
So when kids bully adults people give a shit.
But when kids bully kids no one gives a shit.
Okay.
The following 2 users Like TC224's post:
  • earl, FuttBucker24
(06-22-2012, 12:19 AM)xTC224x Wrote: So when kids bully adults people give a shit.
But when kids bully kids no one gives a shit.
Okay.

People do give a shit.. about both, that one was just so severe. AND caught on video
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
These kids.. Jesus. If I was there I would've decked a few of the brats.

So that's what it's like to take the bus to school.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Not all kids are like that. I wouldn't say I don't want kids for the reason... Their parents didn't raise them right. They let them have what ever they want. They didn't ever punish them properly. I'm glad to say my parents spanked me when I acted up. I know that doing some stupid shit like that isn't right. When I have a child and they are about the age to know from right or wrong, I'm going to tell them what they did wrong and depending on the severity of what it was, I'm going to spank them. It will teach them not to act like a little punk who has no manners or respect for their elders. I'll let them enjoy their lives but to the point where they aren't doing any harm to others.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
It makes me sad D:
R+ L = J

The thing is that she actually had to retire after this, since these students obviously knows her. This could have been going on for a long time in smaller dosses..

I think she deserves that money..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Zamar