Aliance225 Fear rp ?
Your name: [FL:RP]Aliance225

Your ban ID: 11367

Banned by: [FL] StillAlive

Server: V2D

Oki, i got a question? how the hell did i break FearRP? For first of all, the's two guys didn't tell me to leav. Or well meaby they did, but they did it when they was nocking me out (can be seen in my ban request), when i didnt have a chanse to leav. If you dont belive me check my ban request on lars, and please check the log. In this case, i belive Stilalive hate me, and for me it looks like admin abuse.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=15262 (My ban request on lars.)

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid122634 (The ban request on basse) (i got banned in this)
I'm close at falling off my chair. I'm literally laughing because of your post. I hate you? It's admin abuse? Are you dumb, sir?

If three guys are telling you to leave and they're punching you, then you leave. You don't just stand there looking like a retard. That, is breaking FearRP.

Why should I hate you? I don't even know you. Actually I haven't even seen you on any of the servers.

But sure, get one of the other admins to look at the video. All I see is you failing.

(06-21-2012, 05:30 PM)StillAlive Wrote: I'm close at falling off my chair. I'm literally laughing because of your post. I hate you? It's admin abuse? Are you dumb, sir?

If three guys are telling you to leave and they're punching you, then you leave. You don't just stand there looking like a retard. That, is breaking FearRP.

Why should I hate you? I don't even know you. Actually I haven't even seen you on any of the servers.

But sure, get one of the other admins to look at the video. All I see is you failing.

Can you not read? They told me to leav when they was nocking me out, i had no chanse. I guess you didnt even take a look on my ban request.
Dude, are you serious? Take a look at 0:18. You stand up after that. What do you do? You stay inside their property.

I rest my case. This is just stupid.

EDIT: Even the government is telling you to leave.
(06-21-2012, 06:16 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Dude, are you serious? Take a look at 0:18. You stand up after that. What do you do? You stay inside their property.

I rest my case. This is just stupid.

EDIT: Even the government is telling you to leave.

Yes i'm serious. I followed him to get his name, and to see what he was typing. then i left the room like you see in the other video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfHVwdVPBCs&feature=plcp)
Whatever he has done, doesn't justify what you did in the first place, which was breaking FearRP.
You could've simply told the SS in local OOC, that you were getting a steam ID. But no, you choose not to respond.
(06-21-2012, 06:40 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Whatever he has done, doesn't justify what you did in the first place, which was breaking FearRP.
You could've simply told the SS in local OOC, that you were getting a steam ID. But no, you choose not to respond.

Oh, so i didn't respond? can you see people from your back? I didnt hear the first word he said, that's why i turned around to see what he was going to say. So i responded as fast i could, and moved away.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
1. Hey, would you mind telling me what you have to do with this case?
2. Actually I didn't call him a retard. I said acting like he did, is retarded. There's quite a difference.
3. If you see a superior from the government telling you what to do, you do what he says. That's just how it is. What I see is you looking into the air, not responding to anything at all.

Is it hard to say "Alright, I'm on my way out" or something similar? The RP you show in this video is so bad it hurts to look at. The only sentence I see you write through this happening is "I'm going to get you banned for this".

Get an SA or other admin to look at this. I am not going to let you be unbanned if it's up to me.
I vote for no unban. You don't players that you are going to get them banned. You are not an admin alliance last time I checked. So how about instead of messing around in other peoples houses causing issues you go RP normally?

You have had your say alliance if an SA wants to unban they can open this up and do it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!