Purchased big pockets dissapper..
Was playing as a rebel and me and two rebel mates went to the black market dealer to get some weed seeds.

While there i could see that my inventory was too full for what i wanted to buy, so i decided to buy big pockets for $50.000.

They just vanished, I diden't se them spawn or anything. We where in a prophouse and asked the owner to remove let us look under the floor - nothing. We looked high and low all around the house and we found nothing.

[Image: ojgj6q.png]
[Image: 287ooef.png]

I got my console saying that i purchased them and a inventory screen that shows it to be gone.

Is it possible to get a refund, It's $50,000 and i had been farming all morning.. Help!

Cheers!
probably not as 2 pictures isnt proof that they went missing / bugged
just because you baught and dont have in inventory isnt proof of this as they could easily be in someone elses inventory
Well, in theory this should be traceable. However, if we were to find that you've given the pockets away, dropped them or destroyed them then this would qualify as scamming and get you permanently suspended.
(06-20-2012, 11:16 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Well, in theory this should be traceable. However, if we were to find that you've given the pockets away, dropped them or destroyed them then this would qualify as scamming and get you permanently suspended.

Sure, i totally understand the superstition. I have no idea where they went, maby somebody stole them or something idk. I just created them and was gonna pick them up fast and I could not see them.
(06-20-2012, 11:44 AM)pItr Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 11:16 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Well, in theory this should be traceable. However, if we were to find that you've given the pockets away, dropped them or destroyed them then this would qualify as scamming and get you permanently suspended.

Sure, i totally understand the superstition. I have no idea where they went, maby somebody stole them or something idk. I just created them and was gonna pick them up fast and I could not see them.

I must say this happened to me too
but i knew that screenshots evidence wont be enough though
sometimes when i manufacture anything it can appear in different room, above my head or just nowhere
(06-21-2012, 11:14 PM)Donut1052 Wrote: I must say this happened to me too
but i knew that screenshots evidence wont be enough though
sometimes when i manufacture anything it can appear in different room, above my head or just nowhere

That has happend to me once donut I was growing weed in a small room when it finished and I tried picking it up it was gone! only latter did I realise it was simply on the other end of one of the walls
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]