Spitfire (the awesomemaster) - Breaking FearRP
Name of player: Spitfire (the awesomemaster)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33972094

Time in GMT: Around 21:00pm

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: The SS and cops tried to raid us, not sure why but we managed to kill them all off. Spitfire was one of the SS that were raiding but he came back for his car whilst one of our guys was lockpicking it to take it into the base. Spitfire refused to acknowledge that he was breaking NLR so eventually I got tired of him trying to take the car back and he was talking about arresting my team mate, we both pulled our guns out on him so he did too which is breaking fearrp. He then kills us.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRFkL0zQa...e=youtu.be
What a load of bollocks side-stepping.

1st, I was acting as a COMPLETELY different person and I was talking in that sence.

Also, When you aimed at me, There was a copper behind me when you tried to random hostage me, When he got your attention, For the fact I had my gun out and you concentrated on him AND you backed-up

I will have examples in the morning as I am on my 3DS

Oh, And you ALSO ignored NLR for the soul reason of coming back and killing us...
You was acting as a completely different person? You came back to get your car and tried to cover it up by saying you was going to confisgate it for evidence since it was reported stolen.
That's bullshit.
As the video shows you got your gun out as soon as the other rebel did.
All he did was walk behind you so that the cops couldn't shoot him as you was then in the way so you turned around and shot us both.
No, it was not random hostaging, it wasn't even a hostage situation. You caught him lockpicking your car to take it back inside our base and at one point I think I remember you was saying you was going to arrest him.
I did not break NLR, after this happened I minimized Gmod for 5-10 minutes to upload the video and post this ban request.
Lastly, I welcome any evidence you have to show because I think what I have here is pretty solid.
(06-19-2012, 10:35 PM)GRiiM Wrote: You was acting as a completely different person? You came back to get your car and tried to cover it up by saying you was going to confisgate it for evidence since it was reported stolen.
That's bullshit.
As the video shows you got your gun out as soon as the other rebel did.
All he did was walk behind you so that the cops couldn't shoot him as you was then in the way so you turned around and shot us both.
No, it was not random hostaging, it wasn't even a hostage situation. You caught him lockpicking your car to take it back inside our base and at one point I think I remember you was saying you was going to arrest him.
I did not break NLR, after this happened I minimized Gmod for 5-10 minutes to upload the video and post this ban request.
Lastly, I welcome any evidence you have to show because I think what I have here is pretty solid.

1. I was in-fact going to do a forensics RP after which you bloody buggered up.

2. That must have been your end, othrwise I would have risen my weapon in that time.

3. I cant under-stand you

4. So you pulling guns on me and telling me to get on the ground isnt a hostage situation?

Bollocks.

5. You did after we killed you lot at the UM, Then you came back as an army.
1. You said that somebody reported the car stolen because it was yours that you lost when you died. That's breaking NLR whether you're RPing or not.
2. It CLEARLY shows that you pulled your gun out when you saw the other rebel with his, granted that you probably didn't know I had mine out behind you.
3. The other rebel ran behind you so that you was a meat shield and the cops wouldn't shoot at you.
4. We was actually going to tell you to get the f**k out of the area or kill you if you acted hostile until we got interrupted, then we went behind you in case the cops started shooting.
5. I did NOT break NLR. The only way to prove that is if someone checks the logs. It's funny how you can accuse me of breaking NLR when you broke it 5 minutes before.

I'm not going to bitch back and fourth. I'll wait for an admin to come to a decision.
i just want to add in i am the one that shot you and two other SS i ran past grim and he was just standing there
(06-19-2012, 11:09 PM)GRiiM Wrote: 1. You said that somebody reported the car stolen because it was yours that you lost when you died. That's breaking NLR whether you're RPing or not.
2. It CLEARLY shows that you pulled your gun out when you saw the other rebel with his, granted that you probably didn't know I had mine out behind you.
3. The other rebel ran behind you so that you was a meat shield and the cops wouldn't shoot at you.
4. We was actually going to tell you to get the f**k out of the area or kill you if you acted hostile until we got interrupted, then we went behind you in case the cops started shooting.
5. I did NOT break NLR. The only way to prove that is if someone checks the logs. It's funny how you can accuse me of breaking NLR when you broke it 5 minutes before.

I'm not going to bitch back and fourth. I'll wait for an admin to come to a decision.

1. NLR means you act as-if you have a new life, Not that you remember exactly what happened and just come back 5 minutes later

2. I just watched the video, Yes, My apologies, That was my end.

3. My plan for the cops, Was that we where to shoot in unison.

We all had our guns out and the 2 cops had their guns on you with a clear LOS.

4. I had actually planned that you would do that and I would have sniped you and got back-up, You would have been dead any-way.

5. At-least I acted as a new person (I had a new life) instead of getting raided, THEN COMING BACK WITH 2 OTHER PEOPLE TO RESTORE YOUR CLASSIC UM DOOM-FORT

Oh, And Killjoy and Alexia both have the logs, I am fine with them checking them, It will prove who is right and wrong.
(06-20-2012, 09:32 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 11:09 PM)GRiiM Wrote: 1. You said that somebody reported the car stolen because it was yours that you lost when you died. That's breaking NLR whether you're RPing or not.

1. NLR means you act as-if you have a new life, Not that you remember exactly what happened and just come back 5 minutes later

4. I had actually planned that you would do that and I would have sniped you and got back-up, You would have been dead any-way.

5. At-least I acted as a new person (I had a new life) instead of getting raided, THEN COMING BACK WITH 2 OTHER PEOPLE TO RESTORE YOUR CLASSIC UM DOOM-FORT

Oh, And Killjoy and Alexia both have the logs, I am fine with them checking them, It will prove who is right and wrong.

1. You claimed that you got a report of a stolen car there. If any admin would check the logs then I am 90% sure that you did not get a report about it and if you did then I'm guessing it was the guy in the suit. if he did then I will admit I am in the wrong.
In short to me it looked like you died, came back for your car and when you saw we was lockpicking it then you tried to RP that it was reported stolen to get it back.

3. That was NOT a clear line of sight, maybe on the other rebel but I was behind you. In real life the cops would not take the chance of firing at us when one of us are behind you as a meat shield because I would simply execute you.

4. I thought you would but then at least it would've been a more satisfying outcome if I had died in a proper firefight.

5. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I did not break NLR. I was on here, typing out this damn ban request, I also told my teammates on the radio that too so I wouldn't get demoted for being inactive.
(06-20-2012, 10:00 AM)GRiiM Wrote:

1. You claimed that you got a report of a stolen car there. If any admin would check the logs then I am 90% sure that you did not get a report about it and if you did then I'm guessing it was the guy in the suit. if he did then I will admit I am in the wrong.
In short to me it looked like you died, came back for your car and when you saw we was lockpicking it then you tried to RP that it was reported stolen to get it back.

3. That was NOT a clear line of sight, maybe on the other rebel but I was behind you. In real life the cops would not take the chance of firing at us when one of us are behind you as a meat shield because I would simply execute you.

4. I thought you would but then at least it would've been a more satisfying outcome if I had died in a proper firefight.

5. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I did not break NLR. I was on here, typing out this damn ban request, I also told my teammates on the radio that too so I wouldn't get demoted for being inactive.

1. You may not know but there WAS a report of a stolen car, I dont blame you for not-knowing

3. It was with the rebel next to you and for the fact (As I said) our plan (Which I tried to convey) was to shoot you in unison.

4. That wouldn't be a PROPER fire-fight, It would just be

*Bang* *Bang* "ded."

5. That was BEFORE this even happened.
(06-20-2012, 10:09 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 10:00 AM)GRiiM Wrote:

1. You may not know but there WAS a report of a stolen car, I dont blame you for not-knowing

3. It was with the rebel next to you and for the fact (As I said) our plan (Which I tried to convey) was to shoot you in unison.

4. That wouldn't be a PROPER fire-fight, It would just be

*Bang* *Bang* "ded."

5. That was BEFORE this even happened.

1. Right, sorry if there was. I didn't take notice of the guy in the suit. I probably assumed he was with us.

3. Still not sure how you manage to make a 'plan' with them when you couldn't communicate with them, you shouldn't have had your gun out in the first place.

4. It would have been if you called for backup Smile

5. Right. However I did not break NLR then either, If this is when I'm thinking of then I had gone back into the city to buy some sniper ammo for our sniper guy since he didn't want to leave his post. While in town I got reports of our base being raided so I finished what I was doing and headed back to the base. When I got back I saw that 2 of our guys were handcuffed I think and I heard contra explosions (Damn you whoever broke my contra Sad) Anyway, I waited for the cops and SS to leave the base and one by one I picked you guys off.