[BANNED] Money and Torbaeaern
Players names: I-Love-Money
and [FL:RP] Torbæærn

Steamids:
# 74 "I-Love-Money" STEAM_0:1:17462614 20:09 169 0 active
# 69 "[FL:RP] Torbæærn <3" STEAM_0:1:10884466 44:13 138 0 active

Time in GMT: 02:30

Summary: I was the president with about six people online then Money comes upto me being a general minge and punchs me then becomes a cop and just starts being a bigger minge so i started recording.

Also later on in a chase where the cops were going after money tor was one of the cops who then locked himself in the room with him and they propblocked the entrance then he helped him defend from the other cop

Evidence: Ive got some videos but i cannot convert them from a .dem file if somebody could give me a hand i could post them, please dont close this untill you have seen the videos but i cannot post them as .dem files
Upload your demos and post links.
www.uppit.com etc.
Sorry saint, but that's not true.. I was going to arrest him, then he spawned props and i got locked in his props.. as seen here on this picture.. i was trying to arrest him.. when he left , i was inside the bank because i was posing a ban request on him

Evidence : I was not with him as seen on this picture

http://img820.imageshack.us/i/propblock.png/
I already banned The money guy I gave him 2 days

reason: "You Love money I love banning" <--- Not true I kinda hate it but when I have to I have to....
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Post some vids so we have evidence
This can be closed I can't post .dem files and he's already been banned so there's no point now anyway close and remove please
Closed as it's already been resolved.