FailRP Cop #1: Estyle .Fluffo The Medic {TWN}
FailRP Cop #2: tB.YCN Toota
FailRP Cop #3: RetailCrownza

SteamID:
Prop blocking president (1ManArmy) : STEAM_0:1:52048830
FailRP Cop #1 (Fluffo) : STEAM_0:0:37443615
FailRP Cop #2 (Toota) : STEAM_0:0:35397891
FailRP Cop #3 (Retail) : STEAM_0:0:41681550

Time in GMT: 7:41 - 7:52, Happened in a short time period because President left after I said I was recording and I became President and the cops had FailRP'd me then.

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: I am trying to enjoy fearless with my friend in the afternoon, we encounter a president that refuses to respond to out /demote or /warrant requests. We found out he is basing in country/village and then come up with a plan. I go over to where they are basing and get the two molotov required to burn down their fading door. It started burning, and a little after I get one shot at the president after directly equiping my AK47. He then runs inside another room, and I get killed by one of his SS. After 5-10 minutes of planning, I return to the site where the president was basing and find that he propblocked the door. Angered, I then start recording. I have 4 videos. Three that shows the propblock on the door and dying by rdm ( His SS kills me, and I had no weapons out, and a suit on, he didn't have to come in and shoot me. ) and one that examples his failing police force, as soon as I spawned as President, start rapidly shooting me. All three. I demote them and start broadcasting laws when Flufo the Medic or whatever his name is becomes a police officer. Too top it off, he even called me and my friend "horsefuckers" for being bronies. I then had enough, and leave the server. I lost 3 AK47's, 2 Molotovs, and a Lockpick while doing this.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H06apnT4R...e=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6PAzN1EC...e=youtu.be
Yes, ban them all! They deserve it!
Yes great evidence thanks they are all banned.

Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!