Ban Request on 3 Seperate People
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)Courage, Cownipples, and Whide

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
courage STEAM_0:1:41525677

Whide STEAM_0:0:35878060

Cownipples STEAM_0:0:22534385

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)8:15 EST

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)v2d

Summary: (What happened?)All of the three were spamming paint in what it seems was an attempt to lag the server since they kept doing it after told many times that it lags the server. They were drawing penises on the nexus and spamming all over the ground.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)http://steamcommunity.com/id/Reliqua/scr...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Reliqua/scr...tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Reliqua/scr...tab=public
Decals can't lag the server, they're purely rendered client side, and also have very little effect on FPS. So they probably weren't trying to deliberately lag the server or ruin RP, they were probably just having a mess around.
(pls no give me in to trouble I'm just pointing out something important)
[Image: 07445DC3DFB3DBAF0B6E3F31AA632AB44EFBBFC8]
[Image: D7A0A49CCC6B95FE33A67871B09B5509E2BBD592]

A pic of cownipple's fail RPing on the sidewalk
Posed? All I did was run up and take a screenshot.
and I did ask you guys why you were spamming paint in LOOC a couple times.
I would like to note that i did not even spray paint on the nexus at all. i did spay paint next to my friends new creation of some cartoon he made. then people started to go crazy with it. now i would rather you ask me next time before you just up and go post a ban request on me. and as far as me trying to shut the server down.... are you kidding me dude.... this server gets ddosed enough with out me needing to ''try and lag it out''. this evidence is not sufficient enough to even put me in the loop.
i enjoy playing on this server and would not want to crash it. even if i was banned permanently i would never do that. now i understand the need to report people who can't follow the rules but i am not one of thous people. pleas do not say i did something that i did not even have anything to do with. and as far as the profanity on nexus. i was looking at it because its kinda hard not to.. and if i would of had my pys gun out it would be a whole different story. its just bad timing. i only had that weapon out to past my new ride that we made recently '' the Speed Demon'' as everyone knows it by. and then i was using the ''paint tool'' for a one time use. only to paint the ground near my friends cartoon with blood for effects to show it offand some other cool effects. then people started going crazy with the tool and painting everything. This evidence that you posed doesn't have any evidence showing I did anything wrong. All it does is put me on the spotlight. Thanks

i was not paying attention to occ during the time to know