I am aggravated.
Your name: The Brain

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:5981070

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Server: rp_EvoCity Both

Involved: [FL] Shadow

[b]Why we should unban you: Read Below

Time in GMT: Monday, 18 June 2:44:10 PM

Summary: I was Banned for FearRP, Attempted RDM, Misuse of admin calls.

Story: I am a cop, I handcuff a player for speeding,crashing and attempt to kill police officers, while that's happening another player tried to kill the handcuffed player by shooting him I handcuff that player, admin [FL] Shadow Brings up a M4A1 without any roleplay and no valid reason to kill me (She was a normal citizen), of-course I run towards her with my taz-gun and taze/handcuff her, while that's happening another player starts shooting me without a valid reason and no roleplay involved, an angry citizen screams into the mic "YOU ARE RANDOM TAZING AND ARRESTING!" keeps repeating that over and over again while I am trying to silence him to tell him why I handcuffed these players I say the reasons of why I tazed and handcuffed the players, and it's silence for 3 seconds, and he keeps screaming into my face and I am also trying to take down the 4th player who shoots at me seconds later the players succeeds in killing me.

Now I thought to myself "Why would an admin whos sole purpose is to stop all RDM'ing from happening then doing the exact thing the admin is suposse not to do", so I typed this "@Zzzap Would you come here please Smile" and moments later Zzzap the admin shows up, I explained it over my microphone and he said "Your mic is lagging" I said "Alright then let me type it down Smile" I wrote this "Shadow the admin RDM me without any roleplay or a valid reason" and I hit ENTER 1 second later I type down the second text and I get kicked out saying "Reason at fearless" so ofcourse I want to see the reason and the reason was quote "FearRP, Attempted RDM, Misuse of admin calls" unqoute, This made me quite sad seeing this Admin being so ignorant first doesn't let me and another admin resolve this issue and second have double standards, I just went sad and told myself "I can't believe Shadow is an admin".

Now heres why the Ban reason is unfair:
Reason for ban: FearRP, Attempted RDM, Misuse of admin calls
1. Attempted RDM = Ofcourse I shoot back if another citizen is shooting at me.
2. Misuse of admin calls = I contact another admin ONCE and if someone has done something wrong such as RDM without a valid reason on Roleplay then I contact and admin.
3. FearRP I spawned were I died - which makes it FearRP but that is nothing I can controll - If I spawn where I die should I get FearRP as a ban reason? NO ofcourse not.

This is absurd and I am aggravated.
You tried to arrest a friend of mine so I tried to free the person, I just pointed my gun and did not shoot, but you just ran up to me so I fired and you just tazed me. So that's a FearRP breach.
Then you tried to kill a person that didn't even do anything, just started shooting..

Then when you spammed the Admin chat, zzzap came to you and you just drove off, blatantly ignoring zzzap. So I took action for all you did.
You misunderstood everything.
1.Weapons in public were banned in the city and they always are was told that by another Admin.
2.I told Zzzap follow me in the microphone and he flew all the way to a less crowded place and we spoke to each other that's when you banned me.
3.Under the circumstances I was handling the situation as best as I could, the misunderstandings seem to take place since YOU might not have heard me speak through my microphone, imagine handling 2 players who did a crime getting 2 people SHOUTING in there microphones leaving me speechless ergo I can not say why I arrested these players and then have 3 people one after one taking up a gun and start shooting at me and then have YOU drawing a gun up like the former did and expect me to do nothing about it.

You have failed miserably in handling this case and handling me, this is utterly outargues you are just making me more aggravated.
Honestly speak to me next time and ask me why I tazed you and look at the circumstances that I was in (READ ABOVE) and tell me that I handled it badly.
One admin told me that I was the best cop in the server unlike many other cops, but then again i urge you to re-think if you where in my situation (READ ABOVE) would you do the same? Of course you would one after one after one people drawing weapons aiming it at me then shooting then YOU come and do the same exactly thing but this time you did't have time to shoot.

I urge you to re-consider the ban not only will I look down on you and think "Ow it's Shadow again what an un-proffesional admin" but every other player who reads this will look down on you to for you in-accurate and bad actions towards a good and nice player.
Just saying that you are using the Ban request template. Can you please edit this post with the unban request template?
Updated, I hope any Admin reading this will find the best solution to fix this current issue.
I did not see or hear your microphone at all. I just saw you drive away from Zzzzap when you spammed the Admin chat.
Therefore I thought you was just trying to troll or something.
That is true, he did drive away to get away from the crowd so he could talk to me.
Alas, We just heard Zzzzap utter these words quote "That is true, he did drive away to get away from the crowd so he could talk to me.". unquote
Ergo makes me right ergo lift the ban and do speak to me directly if you have any unsolved issues ingame.
I've been proven right BUT I have not yet become unbanned, resolve it.
If you're going to be rude about it, then nobody will rush over to unban you. It's up to Shadow to finalize this.