[CANCELLED] Leaving for maybe even a year!
Exclamation 
I am posting this thread so I do not forget later. I am also posting this because I might be too busy later to do it. This summer I will be on more often for the simple reason that when the summer ends I am going to be moving to a new province for a year. I am not going to say why because it is personal. I wish I could still come on fearless and I am going to be sad to leave, but I will be back! If I can sometime when I am living there I will buy a computer and come back, but it looks like I will be gone for a while. Again, I am posting this since I might not have time to, or forget, so just a warning. I will probably be leaving some time in August. Sad

NEVER MIND YAY I AM NOT LEAVING Cheese Heart
Gonna suck you cant be ghostin anymore...Miss you! <3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Aww sad to see you leaving Sad, You still coming in TS or Steam?
Noo zelda... I need you on my ss team! Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(06-17-2012, 04:32 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Gonna suck you cant be ghostin anymore...Miss you! <3

I know!!!!! I'm trying to save enough money for plane tickets and still have enough left over for a computer.

(06-17-2012, 05:33 PM)Mahti Wrote: Aww sad to see you leaving Sad, You still coming in TS or Steam?

If I have enough money left over I will buy a laptop so I can even be on gmod Smile (hopfully)

(06-17-2012, 08:19 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Noo zelda... I need you on my ss team! Sad

dont worry! I never abandon I will be on every time i visit!
Equal, I can Replace her, jokes.

Well, Anyway, You must come on TS.

Anyway again, In all seriousness DONT LEAVE. ;(
(06-17-2012, 11:39 PM)Alexia Wrote: Equal, I can Replace her, jokes.

Well, Anyway, You must come on TS.

Anyway again, In all seriousness DONT LEAVE. ;(

I badly don't want to so I am working my butt off to afford a decent laptop and the plane tickets before august (can't take this laptop with me since I share it with my dad and the computer at my moms is a desktop)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EarfJqv-vSg

We shall miss you!
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Xenomez, WorldWideCoffee
Bye Zelda :/

Just do me a favor and get on as much as you can please ^^?

Well... Goodbye... :c
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Damn...

Thats the only thing i can say...