UNBAN
Your name:johnny walked

Your SteamID:rautalapio666

Banning Admin:Mikeythefox

Ban Length:permanent

Reason for the ban:he said being minge bag

Why we should unban you:because i was banned without warning or any reason and i didn't anything wrong and i was as cop with mayor and other cops and i wasn't part of non-rp and i was just playing and got message kicked and banned
If you REALLY did nothing wrong - it'd be a short ban for a minor offence, not permanent? The server's down at the minute so we can't really check. We'll wait for Mikey.
(12-24-2010, 02:58 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: If you REALLY did nothing wrong - it'd be a short ban for a minor offence, not permanent? The server's down at the minute so we can't really check. We'll wait for Mikey.

yea i read that it was down and my friend (puttiz) asked from mikey that how long it is and he said it were 24h but i went 3 days later and still got message banned from this server and he said im being minge bagging whole week i played last over 6 months ago it really pisses me off : /
I don't remember banning a johnny walked

Your steam ID isn't a steam ID at all, I'm trying to find out who you are I used rautalapio666 to see if that was a custom URL but it isnt.

If you were a cop on the day were the were failing cops everywhere,
Then I'm guessing you must of done one of the following:

Random KO for no reason

Shooting In the Air Randomly

RDM'ing people

FailRP

All of The Above

Now you also said I banned you and it said Minge bag?

I never put minge bag as a reason... "Minge" mostly or "FailRP"
But if I can find out who you were then it be easlyer to know what you did.

And I did ban most people without telling them they did something wrong because there were too many cops failing, and too many players braking rules. After I banned the first 3 I said in OOC Anyone else that I catch braking the rules just gets a Day no question asked.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]