[FL] Temar Unban Request
Banned

By: [FL] Temar
Reason: Prop Kill

I was The Accused Player
What Had Happen.

I was playing on fearless rp_Evoctity_v33x and their was a massive minge attack, many players were going crazy and breaking many rules.(example: Prop Kills, RDM, NLR, Abbuse.) And one of the players was accusing a man with the name "hood" but he wasn't 100% sure who it was. So i had left the server because i got fed up with all the lies and stress.Then a few hours go by and i went to rejoin and i was banned but i had no idea why.? So i decided to check why, and i saw the reason why i was ban. But what i dont understand was that the admin had never talked to me and explained what had happened and why i was being banned. So i would like for some one to settle this fair and square, And prove my innocents.

Meaning: Id like to see some evidence of my "Prop Killing"
[Image: HoodratsignatureFL.png] Thanks Zzzzaps.!
Show some love, And give me some reputation points.! ;D

Well I told Temar, that I saw a guy with a part of the name "Hood" spawning furnaces ontop of people. Think he found you in the log since he banned you.

2nd : I'm not able to show you any evidence because I gotta say you are really fast at deleting that "Furnace" prop after killing somebody with it!

EDIT : Temar banned 2 "Hood" players for propkilling, so I guess I was right.
(06-16-2012, 02:11 AM)Trex Wrote: Well I told Temar, that I saw a guy with a part of the name "Hood" spawning furnaces ontop of people. Think he found you in the log since he banned you.

2nd I was 100% sure I saw "Hood" in the name... don't know where you got the "not 100% sure" thing from.

I remember you talking in OCC saying that the prop killer had "hood" in his name, But that's not 100% correct because you only got one part of the name not the whole name. and you shouldn't randomly accuse some one if you have no evidence or proof. and that is why i am asking why am i banned when their is no evidence that i prop killed. And By the way i was killed by those props too, and it was no "Furnace" it was a big table of some sort so your not 100% correct with your story. So Please get your facts straight.
Well Temar wouldn't ban people without a reason... He probaly checked the log to be sure, my guess is he found something.
And no I didn't "randomly accuse" I saw a hood name on a killing prop.

Furnace or Table? Does it matter? Point is it was used to kill people.
OK i dont want to talk to you because your not an admin, i'm just saying do you have a screen shot of me prop killing... and you dont have any proof of me breaking rules. also Tamar Didn't tell me why i was, so id like to talk to himself... or an actual admin.

And Trex dont reply because i dont want to hear it, your not an admin so stay out of this id like to actually talk to an admin. Because i dont feel like sitting here and arguing over something i did not do. Also something that your not 100% correct about with no evidence.
Yes it was reported when I went on
I checked logs and they clearly showed lots of prop killing by you
(06-16-2012, 04:34 PM)Temar Wrote: Yes it was reported when I went on
I checked logs and they clearly showed lots of prop killing by you
The Only prop killing I do remember was when i accidentally prop killed my brother "Hoodrat97" (STEAM_0:0:9486009) a few times while we were building at are BK shop, but they were not on purpose. Also id like to see these "Logs"because i know the rules, and if i do "prop kill" its either some one running around while I'm building or just jumping on my props... so i dont believe i deserve this punishment because theirs no pictures or evidence of me actually breaking the rule..
Use the template
According to Temar your proppushing events are logged in the logs. The logs doesn't lie.

@ Trex, you are not allowed to post in here if you have nothing to share according to this matter.

PS
You should use normal sized text, as written in the forum rules.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(06-17-2012, 12:30 PM)Soul Wrote: According to Temar your proppushing events are logged in the logs. The logs doesn't lie.

@ Trex, you are not allowed to post in here if you have nothing to share according to this matter.

PS
You should use normal sized text, as written in the forum rules.

I Understand that the logs dont lie, i just felt it was unfair because i wasn't trying to kill people with my props. Like i said earlier i know the rules and it was not intentional. But i do understand that "prop Killing" is wrong and i assure you guys i was not doing it on purpose.

Also sorry about the large/ Medium text, its just the normal sized text is really small for me to read so i make them big. (i have bad eye sight)

But Thank you Soul for taking your time to read my unbanned request, Because i know your a busy person and you have other important things to do, but i do appreciate you taking your time and explaining my reason for being banned.