What genre do you dislike the most... and why?
I dont like dubstep

even this is better than dubstep
http://youtu.be/w23O-RO_oY0
There is no music genre i will ever dislike more than Hip hop/rap and such things i would even go as far as to say i hate it. I really can't stand it. And it is mostly because of my deep hatred for a certain person that loves hip hop/rap.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I don't like rap. I only don't like it if it's all about f**king, getting drunk, killing, stealing shit, getting high, and money. I don't mind it if it's not incessant rapping about worthless sh*t.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • beflok
rap is like

I got 1billion dollars on my bank,

F**K YOU ALL, STOP DOWNLOADING, I DONT MAKE ANY MONEY
The following 1 user Likes wesleyg's post:
  • beflok
(06-15-2012, 04:54 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote: dubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstepdubstep

I don't even how it's music, it just sounds like an autotuned dial up tone on loop.

Music is defined different by different people. Music has different meaning in every person’s life. We know, to many of the musicians music is their life. They love music than everything in their life. They eat, breathe, and live music. Music is their passion. For many others, music is a hobby, a pastime. Music is something that arouses interest and is enjoyable. so far it seems to me that the question ‘What is music?’ which does not have a fixed meaning, since though music can be defined in mechanistic terms as just feelings that are detected by the organ of Corti and assimilated by the brain’s cortex into what we hear, but that is not complete.

I like dubstep because of the syncopated rhythms in it. And true dubstep has unconventional timings that make it different and obscure. But the best part of dubstep is the filthy, nasty slow attacking low frequency oscillations. Probably the most powerful music on amazing subs. Dubstep gets me pumped up and is killer to rage to.That is why Dubstep is MUSIC!!!
[Image: coffeejr.png]

My character
Name: Coffee Jr Jones
Money: 101679
Donator: 207 days
Time played: 361 Hours
RP Points: 11

i hate dubstep rage incoming ITSNOTEVENMUSICITSJUSTSTUPIDSHITTYASSBEATSWITHOFUCKINGTUNEATALLJUSTLIKEQUUUWUUBBANDTHATFUCKINGHIPSTERSKRILLEXSTUPIDFUCKINGHIPSTERASSHOLE!!!!
The following 1 user Likes blusheep23's post:
  • 5p carrier bag
I would put my opinion dubstep, Lack of creativity its like abstract art painting but even worse.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • AHBA
Oh yes I hate that dub crap or whatever its called. These new young whipper snappers think it is music by smashing trashcans together and making as much loud and annoying music as possible. The ONLY music that can make music amazing mostly because its loud and obnoxious is old 80s rock.

Every time I see someone RP a DJ playing dubstep in FL a little piece of me DIES INSIDE. Cheese

Rap is really bad now a days. Like I used to listen to really old school stuff like NWA, dr dre, 2pac, snoop but then rap got really plain and stupid. It lack creativity and focus.

BUT the most hated genre of music for beflok is COUNTRY MUSIC. I hate it with a fiery passion that cannot even be put out by all the water in the world. I had to grow up in a ranch town and had to put up with it for almost all my life. Those no talent ass hats have no business even being a genre let alone picking up a musical instrument. Heres an idea. If you like the farm life so much go be a farmer god knows we all need more of them. I dont want to hear about how your wifes boots are underneath another guys bed and your dog died. This is not music at all and I will not associate myself with you if you mic spam it at me!!! Cheese

Whats weird is I was in a really good mood before I wrote this and just typing the words country makes me cringe.

Quote:I really dislike heavy metal and old school rock music. My reason for this is simple, as a young boy I was introduced to screamo, post hardcore, pop punk, crabcore and metalcore...
Sorry just a quick reminder if it was not for classic rock and hair metal these styles of music would have never existed!!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 3 users Like beflok's post:
  • earl, wesleyg, Blonde
Quote:I really dislike heavy metal and old school rock music. My reason for this is simple, as a young boy I was introduced to screamo, post hardcore, pop punk, crabcore and metalcore...
Sorry just a quick reminder if it was not for classic rock and hair metal these styles of music would have never existed!!
[/quote]

100% agree with you. Rock has changed so much over the years but for some reason, the old stuff just really grinds on me. I don't know, I guess I'm just way to into the "now" and a lot less into the "then"
(06-15-2012, 05:41 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 05:32 PM)s.J. Wrote: I introduce you to the worst sort of music there is, Japanese Noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPuIVubil4E

Holy shit, thats even worse than the video I posted

I know it's the worst possible music there is.
-Signature removed-