What genre do you dislike the most... and why?
Dubstep...
I don't even know a definition of it
And it just sound like zombie version machine gun shooting mixed bullsh1t

But what I am really afraid of, if I will see how actually anyone will dance on it...
Meh. Generally I can't stand dubstep, but there are a few exceptions.

One genre I genuinely don't like is screamo. I also hate the majority of modern pop music.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I like all kinds of music!
(06-19-2012, 03:00 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I like all kinds of music!

Me too
I just dont class Dubstep as a music
1) I don't like all this overproduced pop. Far too many "artists" nowadays are getting all there songs written, produced and in some cases even sung for them with massive amounts of pitch correction or fake live vocals. Too many of them are getting paid stupid amounts just to stand on stage and claim the work of the songwriters/producers backstage. many of them are simply an image with no actual musical talent of any kind. This is why modern music is turning to shit.

2) All those that are hating on dubstep can i have a reason please? Dubstep is incredibly hard to compose takes so much talent. Just because there sitting at a computer rather than behind a guitar doesn't make them any less of a musician.

Tempski out.
(06-15-2012, 09:52 PM)Beflok Wrote: Oh yes I hate that dub crap or whatever its called. These new young whipper snappers think it is music by smashing trashcans together and making as much loud and annoying music as possible. The ONLY music that can make music amazing mostly because its loud and obnoxious is old 80s rock.

Every time I see someone RP a DJ playing dubstep in FL a little piece of me DIES INSIDE. Cheese

Rap is really bad now a days. Like I used to listen to really old school stuff like NWA, dr dre, 2pac, snoop but then rap got really plain and stupid. It lack creativity and focus.

BUT the most hated genre of music for beflok is COUNTRY MUSIC. I hate it with a fiery passion that cannot even be put out by all the water in the world. I had to grow up in a ranch town and had to put up with it for almost all my life. Those no talent ass hats have no business even being a genre let alone picking up a musical instrument. Heres an idea. If you like the farm life so much go be a farmer god knows we all need more of them. I dont want to hear about how your wifes boots are underneath another guys bed and your dog died. This is not music at all and I will not associate myself with you if you mic spam it at me!!! Cheese

Whats weird is I was in a really good mood before I wrote this and just typing the words country makes me cringe.

Quote:I really dislike heavy metal and old school rock music. My reason for this is simple, as a young boy I was introduced to screamo, post hardcore, pop punk, crabcore and metalcore...
Sorry just a quick reminder if it was not for classic rock and hair metal these styles of music would have never existed!!
I agree most country sucks but there are actually older country artists who were pretty talented whose lyrics werent just about their wives leaving them (examples: Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson)

On that note I hate any country made after the year 2000, it all sounds exactly the same
I hate most of the modern music. I wish i was born in 1885, so i got to feel the real hip-hop, and rappers/groups like Cypress Hill, N.W.A., Dre, Snoop, Biggie, 2Pac, Nate Dogg e.g.

I feel like i'm the only one listening to these artists. Gangster-rap and G-funk is, even though people tell me it's dead, my all time favourite genres, and nothing can change that! :-D

The following 1 user Likes Blonde's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
Dubstep and electronica usually, Can't even fathom why people call it music.