i jumped in the riveeeerrr

black wooled sheep swimming with meeee

a plain full of grain and golden oaaaats

all the figures that used to shear mee

all my lovers were there with meeee

all my past and fuuture

and we all went to sheepofication in a little row booat

there were oats to eaat nothing to dooubt X4

Someone ripped off my song though, I am going to sue if they dont remove it from youtube in 7 days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2VzLn6DMCE
The following 5 users Like blusheep23's post:
  • Elder, Grub, Spartanjunior, earl, WorldWideCoffee
I like it a lot :p. Good job son Very creative btw XD
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
.................................................................................................................................................................keep reading...................................................................................................................................................................................................................almost there.........................................................................................................................................any line now......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................here we are.......O_o Dafuq?