Unban Eagle request
Your name:Eagle

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:1389239

Banning Admin: Mikey the fox

Ban Length:1 day

Reason for the ban: Basically i called mikey a idiot he kicked me for it, i came back said you just proved my point.

Why we should unban you: Well i did all of this cause mikey was ignoring me when i was saying i was getting rdm for ages by scrooge the police commander for no reason, 1st time i ignored it but the 2nd time i didnt there were no laws by the new pres and we were aloud to go were we wanted that was a law. so we had just got into nexus when scrooge came in and mowed me and my friend down he only knocked my friend out but killed me he then continuously revided the knocked my friend out the failed and my friend crowbarred him to death, then scrooge decides to break Nlr and come straight back knock my friend out over and over again, mikey was there the whole time not watching but he was online cause i could see him running around because when i tried stealing his car he shot me, yet he still ignored me and failing to be any help to anyone apart from himself.

so basically mikey was there the whole time and ignored me and everything that was going on he was not afk at all this seems to me that mikey is unfit to admin if he cannot do the job apparently he can only kick then ban people that try to play rp fairly.

thank you for reading this and sorry for the essay.

p.s when my friend asked him for the website after i was banned so i could do this appeal he just ignored him and was being a general douche.
I did not ignore you. I was busy. When theres a server full of people around 20 15 its kinda hard for one admin to handle it.

Plus I was busy in a RP moment, I was trying to get the Pres to arrest this one guy. He was new so we tired helping him do the arrest command

Since my chat was being spammed with /radio stuff anything you said on OOC or @ just got flooded away. So im deeply sorry about that.

Next You called me a idiot which was a kick. When you came back I said You never insult a admin. And you replied with "That proves my point" So saying that I kicked you was me being a idiot then You Deserve the ban.

Next that is a total lie about your friend not getting the URL

Someone asked for it and I replied with "look on the right and corner of your screen" The URL is right there he got it but just incase I did put it on OOC if he didn't see it.

I banned you cause you started to rage for me not coming to you. Again im sorry but my hands were full a the time. I also had to deal with a NLR breaker at that time as well.

So the reason for your ban was insulting me. I dont care how good you RP, you never insult a admin.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
well sorry about saying that my friend asked you for the url and ignored him cause thats what he told me

sorry for raging i just get annoyed sometimes when im tired cause it was like 2:30 am lol

btw calling you a idiot is a bit of a unfair reason imo i call people idiots all the time and just cause your a admin i can never call you a idiot thats kinda unfair imo.
You will be surprised how many people insult me and I give them kick or bans for it. Depending on the insult.

Now, me. I can care less if you call me a idiot or whatever. It's just words, I been picked on most of my childhood so really words don't hurt me anymore. But since people need to be thought a lesson to respect others. That's what I do.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Don't insult admins. It's in the rules. Go have a read. It's the THIRD rule on the list.

DENIED.