My name is Friday and I am not Sweedish.
[Image: Spannang.gif]
I am Friday.

I own a few servers myself and I get bored of them occasionally and so I play Garry's Mod RP to pass the time. I stumbled upon this server a few days ago this is a REALLY great clan. The server is well-organized and its (mostly) easy to get along with all the users. The admins are spectacular and I haven't had a single major problem yet. Everyone is helpful, and I genuinly enjoy being on the server.
The following 2 users Like Friday's post:
  • equal, The_Alpha_Dog
Hey man, talked to you on the server.

Welcome and have fun!

Cheese
Welcome to Fl mate Tounge
I could totally imagine that cat singing, Friday friday bla blab bla friday! (Friday by Rebecca black)

Anyways, Welcome to FL buddy. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I love this server so much. I got my first car, I have a great home, everyone is RPing nicely and the admins are in a great mood. The only thing slowing me down is the darn prop limit :c
Yeah the prop limit hurts a little, but we all complain about that Tounge. Anyways welcome to FL. I'm quite interested in Rping with you Smile.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I got kicked for the first time ever because "fearrp" and when I got back into the server I was told I got kicked because I was playing with a door. Is it illegal to open doors or something? I don't understand...
Welcome to Fearless!

Hope to see you InGame! Tounge
Hello RussianFriday,

I wish you welcome to our Fearless Community's Forum !!
Smile

See you soon !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hey there! Glad your enjoying your time on our servers. Smile