Terminator
I did so because he was trying to arrest me for something i didn't do. Plus he wasn't listening to what i had to say at the time. You wouldn't really just go with it if you was just walking by minding your own business and someone attempts to nick you with a shotgun, to be honest :S ?
Something you didn't do?

You had an AWP, and were 'attempting' to snipe cop's and SS during a raid.

This will be my last post on this matter.

-Earl
I am pleased you're not bothering to continue this thread going for decades. However, in response, I wasn't trying to snipe cops or SS since like stated before I wasn't involved and kept it that way with the raid. The AWP was for different RP matter earlier that day, where I was causing conversation with a man living at that small hut kinda place near the tunnel. That is all.
(06-14-2012, 10:41 PM)Terminator Wrote: I am pleased you're not bothering to continue this thread going for decades. However, in response, I wasn't trying to snipe cops or SS since like stated before I wasn't involved and kept it that way with the raid. The AWP was for different RP matter earlier that day, where I was causing conversation with a man living at that small hut kinda place near the tunnel. That is all.

It seems like you fail to understand that you're not one to decide whether the arrest/attack is just or unjust. You can't just decide to break fearrp because you feel you're innocent. That's no better than the guys that break NLR because they mean they got RDMed.

If you weren't involved, you should've stayed away, and avoided lurking around the base. If you didn't attack anyone, you still broke fearrp in two ways. You stood about 10 meters away from a huge doomfort where people were shooting at bystanders during the raid, suits or no suits, and you ignored a man in a suit pointing a weapon at you.
There was no way for you to know if he wasn't working for the government or not, and in this case, he was a DEA agent, working against the contrafarming that was going on.
I wasn't near the base though, thats the point. He first 'captured' me all the way round the side of the big car selling building, on a different street... I had just walked out from the trees surrounding the country side bar. So explain to me how that means i am getting involved with the raid? I was no where near... Technically i did break the fear rp rule, but with reason...
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding acceptable roleplay conduct.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator