Terminator
Terminator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWkBEMTIk...e=youtu.be

Breaking Fear RP

STEAM_0:0:6004779

Was working with the government, caught him sniping cop's during a raid, told him to stay put with a Super M90 to his chest, he run's away like it's nothing, and tells me to shoot him.

v2d

10:30pm est
Make sure to read my own post against Earl before assuming he is correct when he is not...
(06-13-2012, 02:48 PM)Terminator Wrote: Make sure to read my own post against Earl before assuming he is correct when he is not...

I saw you fucking around the base, and a sniper was harassing us, then holstering his weapon and running off, several times. Pretty much all of the corleone were doing their best to minge up the situation and prevent the base from getting raided.
(06-13-2012, 02:48 PM)Terminator Wrote: Make sure to read my own post against Earl before assuming he is correct when he is not...

Your petty attempt to get back at me will just fail.

1) You didn't use template.

2) No evidence

3) That post is shit and a lie
It was not me with that fricking sniper! I wasn't even involved in that damn base thing. I've been in my house most the time for god sakes... Just because I was as a corleone you instantly think i was involved. I was NOT. 0 KILLS.

I have witnesses. The people ACTUALLY involved with killing / base thing. Tyler, Leo 'Firehawk' delucci, possibly Snake , also
Alright lets see here, Terminator told us that he DID NOT equip any AWP.

I'd like you to explain this then:

[16:11:34] [FL:RP] Terminator (STEAM_0:0:6004779) said: /radio Do i need to kill any cops? Im outside
[16:14:25] [FL:RP] Terminator (STEAM_0:0:6004779) has used 1 ammo_sniper
[16:14:30] [FL:RP] Terminator (STEAM_0:0:6004779) said: /me takes out a AWP from their backup.

I'd like to point out tho, Terminator Did not Kill anybody with his AWP.
Terminator was building and passively fishing most of the time. He had no kills.
Yes i did indeed get my awp out at one point. I do not disagree to that ofcourse whatsoever. I got it out in order to look closely at the raid going on, and for RP purposes. And yes thank you for clarifying. I did not fire a single bullet. :]

I dont know how you know about me building and fishing. But yes i was also doing that for basically the whole entire time the raid was going on. Again thank you for checking logs on this.
(06-13-2012, 06:43 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Alright lets see here, Terminator told us that he DID NOT equip any AWP.

I'd like you to explain this then:

[16:11:34] [FL:RP] Terminator (STEAM_0:0:6004779) said: /radio Do i need to kill any cops? Im outside
[16:14:25] [FL:RP] Terminator (STEAM_0:0:6004779) has used 1 ammo_sniper
[16:14:30] [FL:RP] Terminator (STEAM_0:0:6004779) said: /me takes out a AWP from their backup.

I'd like to point out tho, Terminator Did not Kill anybody with his AWP.
Terminator was building and passively fishing most of the time. He had no kills.

He was still shooting at cop's, not to downgrade anybody her but hia aim was horrid, And if you would've seen the corleone's, they were not passive RPing. He had an AWP and was shooting at cop's, so I subdued him and led him to the nearest officer.
It was tyler the corleone shooting, he said him self.

I wasn't any where near the cops with weapons. Was like admin said, at my house, on the corleone road, with contra, weed, and fishing in between.
Not a bullet fired that day. Trust me
You did break fear RP tho, what do you have to say in defence to that?